Rory vs Condit II at Ufc 158

Amazing fight, a rematch that I am actually very intrigued about.

I got Rory Macdonald, but it is a fight that I wouldn't bet on. It should be an exciting match and it will really tell us whether or not Rory is ready for a title shot.

Condit is winning this one again. He's the second best fighter in the division and will be for a long time.

I've changed my prediction. One of them will get injured and Hendricks will step in.

another great battle between 2 great warriors. WAR RORY!

GSP vs Diaz should be the Main Event BTW

I have a feeling this will be a GSP-Hughes scenario. Fight 1, the more experienced guy winns. Second fight...the younger, hungrier wins.

Rory's dilemma:

When he gets finished again, opens doorway for his recent moonlighting as aspiring catwalk model.

Problem is, his face is going to be burgerized again.

Rory's dilemma:

When he gets finished again, opens doorway for his recent moonlighting as aspiring catwalk model.

Problem is, his face is going to be burgerized again.

Rory's too muscled to be a *runway model, he'd probably just do high fashion posing

Rory's too muscled to be a *runway model, he'd probably just do high fashion posing

For money, or just socially trout pouting in alligator skin loafers on facebook?

Awesome

If their first match would have last 9 seconds more it would have been a draw

i cant wait for this rematch

people who dont like rematch can just fuck off

SOunds like Rory will do the same as the first fight...Hang is there standing and take condit down at will to secure the rd...

2hd7h42.jpg

I think he is ready

Really hope I can go to MTL for this one, awesome party city

Last time was for Shogun vs Machida II, pretty good event

Back