Rory vs Condit II at Ufc 158

I saw this but couldn't post a thread because of my BS dubs :(

Anywho I got Condit again but it wouldn't shock me to see Rory win

You people are crazy, Rory Mac is taking this. Either UD, or 3rd TKO.

If Condit does win.. I wonder what Rory will do. He seems crazy enough about this fight and losing in front of his hometown. If it happens again..

Havent seen the 1st fight,,,was it close....Thought I heard Rory was on his way to winning when he got caught in a last min sub??

You people are crazy, Rory Mac is taking this. Either UD, or 3rd TKO.

Lol, no. Rory didn't finish Penn who he outweighed significantly. There's no way he finishes Condit, who is roughly the same size and wasn't in any serious danger the first time they fought.

I think Condit takes this.

Lol, no. Rory didn't finish Penn who he outweighed significantly. There's no way he finishes Condit, who is roughly the same size and wasn't in any serious danger the first time they fought.

Rory Mac didn't take down BJ a lot, I think it was just once iirc. BJ actually had an existent TDD, Condit does not. He'll take him down, and pound him out.

their first fight has nothing to do with this fight and Penn is notoriously difficult to finish.

Either way neither of those things matter when it comes to fight predictions. Rory has surpassed Condit in technical skill and that will be the difference.

Condit is now one of my favorite fighters. He has nothing to gain with that fight. He is a true gamer. I hope he wins again.

This will be a GREAT fight. I'm sad to see it happen, though, because I like both of these fighters and, unfortunately only one of them will walk away with a W at the end. It would be awesome if they put GSP-Diaz on the same card but I think they are saving that for May (Toronto?) or some shit.

If Hendricks can get off his whiny soap box for a second, maybe they should give him a fight on this card too. That way he can fight either RoryMac or the Natural Born Killer if someone gets injured. Then again, if I were Hendricks, I would want to be on the same card as GSP because there is a decent chance Nick Diaz will screw this up and GSP will need an opponent.

Havent seen the 1st fight,,,was it close....Thought I heard Rory was on his way to winning when he got caught in a last min sub??

First two rounds were pretty close but they would've gone to Rory because of the few takedowns he had(and did nothing with) Condit got on top in the beginning if the third and absolutely beat the shit out of Rory and the ref stopped it with 7 seconds left.

People complain about the stoppage because the fight was almost over but it was a justified stoppage. It's not the refs job to pay attention to the clock it's the fighters safety.

Great rematch, I'll pick Condit, but I'm not too confident. GSP vs Nick headlining this card would be sick

He couldn't finish penn?? What a scrub.

Rory Mac didn't take down BJ a lot, I think it was just once iirc. BJ actually had an existent TDD, Condit does not. He'll take him down, and pound him out.

Like he did the first fight right? Wrong.

Rory has a goal at being champion at 24?? What does that mean?

Rory's going to make a lot of haters eat their words.

Back