Rory MacDonald is overrated. Hardly a loss for the UFC

Maybe he wouldn't be champ but he gave us some great fights so hespect to him.

It recently became pretty clear that Rory didn't have the "it" factor to become champ. He's lost to Lawler twice, Condit, and Thompson. Probably would've broken his nose on the glove touch in a rematch vs Woodley. Welterweight is stacked. No need to over pay an overhyped gate keeper

You are doing a great job defending your lord and master dana white and the ufc. Yes, anyone who doesn't sign with them, regardless of being top 5 in their division, instantly sucks and was never any good. Make sure you really undermine all of his accomplishments and pretend like he was never any good. For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded by...being an idiot. Congrats.

Last edited:
Has anyone that Zuffa/UFC released done anything of note? I mean Rampage, Fitch, Okami, Paul Daley, Benson, Paul Harris;)) etc... maybe when Nick Diaz was released but anyone else have success? I hope Rory has a huge string of victory's and bends the UFC over upon his return, but that hasn't been the trend.

Werdum is one that did good enough to come back.

You are doing a great job fepending your lord and master dana white and the ufc. Yes, anyone who doesn't sign with them, regardless of being top 5 in their division, instantly sucks and was never any good. Make sure you really undermine all of his accomplishments and pretend like he was never any good. For all of your hard work, you will be rewarded by...being an idiot. Congrats.

Rory undermined all his own by never winning any of his biggest fights<36>

Not a smart move for the UFC. The guy has a dominant win over their current champion.

Should've kept him.

It doesn't count anymore. As soon as you leave the ufc you lose your magic super ufc powers and become a can. In fact, dana told me at the airport that Rory was never any good and has never fought anyone.

It recently became pretty clear that Rory didn't have the "it" factor to become champ. He's lost to Lawler twice, Condit, and Thompson. Probably would've broken his nose on the glove touch in a rematch vs Woodley. Welterweight is stacked. No need to over pay an overhyped gate keeper
Gate keeper that dominated the fuck out of the current champion.

Oh man.

Tyrone Woodley is champ and someone is saying this about Rory? What a complete idiot.

They should have extended his contract one more fight... there aren't many Canadians on the Canada card this month

"The 'it' factor" is about the single lamest expression going.

Sounds like something a daytime talk show producer would say

It might actually help him improve. Take easier fights, spend time skill training, gaining confidence in new areas. Come back to the ufc better then ever.

This post has been brought to you by William Morris Endeavor Entertainment, LLC.

I can't wait for MVP to end him
Lol I almost never say this, but I would be absolutely shocked if mvp beat Rory. He had trouble getting up against nah shon Burrell or whatever that guys name is. Rory would beat him into a puddle on the mat from back mount.

Back