Rory Mac vs Koreshkov next?

Dozer .

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This would be a great fight. Koreshkov is severely underrated and he could possibly beat Rory. Easily a top 10 WW. Lima, in the meantime, could KO someone and fight the winner.

Or would you prefer a Rory vs Lima immediate rematch?

F9EEAA48-3634-430E-8988-B930BC5723B7.jpeg C4642202-41FB-4768-831C-2FF1BBE26338.jpeg
AFB8DC86-170D-4174-BD8C-7721CC89CAAC.jpeg

Thoughts?

I hope that's what's next. Koreshkov is a really tough fight for Rory, would be a war

lol the rory that showed up lasy night wont have nay issues with anyone if it goes into the late rounds god how fats he was still shooting in round 5 was insane i wonder if hes on peds iv never seen round 5 welter weights that explosive still

Koreshkov has a real claim at the belt. He has improved his grappling a lot since losing to Askren, and is a lot more dynamic on the feet than even Lima. Lima is a heavy hitter, but he is largely “by the book” Andrey isn’t a small ww either.

I see another tough scrap for Rory if Andrey is next.

Rory vs Askren next?? We will see if Askren announces a comeback on Rogans podcast this week.

I was just thinking of Rory vs Koreshkov next.. The right fight to make now

Rory - Koreshkov will be awesome. If Fernando beats Larkin that will be good for the division to keep things fresh while others climb the ranks and Yaroslav Amasov fights. Lima fighting Henderson would be cool

I think you wont see Rory ever defend the WW title.

He will be out for awhile with the nose again probably and when he comes back he might go up for a fight against Mousasi if he wins the MW belt

Koreshkov.

For all the talk from Coker about Bellator having the best WW div they dont seem to have many options for Rory going forward. Koreshkov and then what?

He's beaten Daley and Lima. MVP is off boxing, Larkin is on a losing streak. Maybe Chandler moves up but I hear he might be a free agent.

Storley is a good prospect but he's not close to the top yet.

Think Rory ends up going for MW title sooner than later.

Koreshkov.

For all the talk from Coker about Bellator having the best WW div they dont seem to have many options for Rory going forward. Koreshkov and then what?

He's beaten Daley and Lima. MVP is off boxing, Larkin is on a losing streak. Maybe Chandler moves up but I hear he might be a free agent.

Agreed on the mvp part. He needs to come back to mma and face actual competition.

Also, the same could be said about woodley. Dude produced two shitfests against wonderboy, another snooker against Maia, then tries to sit out for a conor or Diaz fight. Aside from Colby, who is there to fight? Till is nowhere near ready. Usman produced a dud against meek.

Rda is a decent choice too I suppose.

Last edited:
Is Phil Baroni still under contract with Bellator? Id like to see that just for fun. Imagine the uproar if NYBA knocked out Rory.

Rory better hope not

I think the guy who barely beat Jay Hieron would have serious problems with Rory. Especially since he's fought nothing but C- level competition for the last few years (and I'm being generous about OneFC).

Carvalho, Koreshkov, and Askren would all be great opponents.

I'd be ok with Askren coming out of retirement gives that he already beat Koreshkov and Lima.

I think the guy who barely beat Jay Hieron would have serious problems with Rory. Especially since he's fought nothing but C- level competition for the last few years (and I'm being generous about OneFC).

Just means his body has taken less damage over the years. He was still training during that "time off".

Dom Cruz came back from a similar length layoff that prevented him from training and still was able to edge out TJ. GSP came back from a long time off to beat Bisping.

If people can return from layoffs where there bodies are injured Askren will be more than fine coming back from haven taken no damage in ONE.

Rory needs like 10 months before he’s ready to come back. Dude looked like he was in a car accident after that fight. His face will be permanently disfigured after that war. Plenty of time for Bellator to figure things out. Look what I just said. Bellator figure things out? Actually never mind they’ll find a way to screw things up and book the worst matchup.

Koreshkov.

There is Ben Henderson aswell

Agreed on the mvp part. He needs to come back to mma and face actual competition.

Also, the same could be said about woodley. Dude produced two shitfests against wonderboy, another snooker against Maia, then tries to sit out for a conor or Diaz fight. Aside from Colby, who is there to fight? Till is nowhere near ready. Usman produced a dud against meek.

Rda is a decent choice too I suppose.

RDA, Colby, Till, Usman, Ponz are all fresh fights, all top 10 ranked.

That div is in great shape for the future.

Also wonder if GSP comes back for a shot, think he'd take a title fight, TYron clearly wants it.

If not RDA should get it. Match the other guys up.

Last edited:
Back