Rony Jason claims broken hand for most of fight

lowsingle

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
According to Stann, "Rony Jason is saying now that he broke his right hand, two minutes into fight."

maybe he wouldve won if it werent for the injury

bla bla bla

the guy kept wanting to be flashy, hugging the guy, enjoying too much of the fight, like he was some of the people watching but not actually fighting

FOCUS BRO

I dislike rony Jason. There's just something about him that makes me wanna punch him.

It's probably been a recurring injury ever since he broke it on that wall.

He messed up his elbow on that wall, not his hand.

Rony.gif

Hony Jason should've got the nod regardless! That was some bs...Judges be careful on the way home...lol

He came out with a reason for the loss right away

tsk tsk

Keeping your mouth shut is how you earn fans and respect

Was a close fight I had him winning the last 2 rounds.

the team nogueira book of excuses.

Hony Jason has some of the worst strategies for his fights......how are u gonna stand the entire time with a guy who's only well known trait is his brawling/stand up style. You're a BJJ Black Belt and your opponent is a Blue Belt and you stand with him the entire fight.......stupid, stupid, stupid.

Brazilian fighter making excuse for a loss?
Inconceivable.

wallace-shawn-inconceivable.jpg

Not saying commentary was biased because I didn't hear it, but I was surprised to see people were torn on who won.

Anik annoyed me so I watched on mute. I was under the impression Peralta won pretty clearly. I thought he landed the better shots and the when the fight hit the ground he reversed it. I would have said 29-28.

Regardless, very impressive for a guy with a no name gym and a full time job. I saw that many of his mma fights were in Honduras.

Seriously, is the current fight being judged on best package or best man buns? 'Cause I have it a draw on both counts. And they both dress to the middle, it would seem.

Back