Ronda's physical appearance.

Its a mix of she being a domestic violence abuser, kind of an asshole at TUF and in some interviews and people pissed off by media hype.

Having said that she is one of the top 3 GOAT for women MMA, was a great champ, gave only entertaining fights, brutal armbars and maybe WMMA wouldn't even exist without Ronda or at least not in UFC.

I think a big part of it is that fans don't like her personality, the way that she's shoved down your throat, and she seems to be given all these crazy opportunities that she really didn't earn.

Anderson Silva, the GOAT, was never asked to be in the expendables when he was beating Vitor and Marquardt, but she's getting thrown into hollywood beating Betch

Exactly what I have been saying, Ronda has been shoved down our throats with easy match ups in a very weak division overall....with the Tyson comparisons from Dana White, Joe Rogan claiming that her striking where elite (loved when Cerrone called him out on that bullshit), along with her very annoying personality as well, saying she could beat Floyd in a fight and really believing that.....

Ronda has a ton of potential when she's not trying to eat her way out of depression. The woman is hot View attachment 78667

Photoshop brah

celebrities-before-and-after-photoshop-18.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

What a person finds attractive or not is a matter of taste. But are you really suggesting that Ronda, an Olympian and a professional athlete, is not fit?

I think that would depend on which "season" you catch her body in. Like I've said before, she looks great at weigh ins and generally seems in shape in the fight.

And while some aspects of attraction are subjective there are people who are objectively good looking, and there are people others can argue over. It's annoying to be told ronda belongs in the first group when she's so obviously a member of the second.

I think that would depend on which "season" you catch her body in. Like I've said before, she looks great at weigh ins and generally seems in shape in the fight.

And while some aspects of attraction are subjective there are people who are objectively good looking, and there are people others can argue over. It's annoying to be told ronda belongs in the first group when she's so obviously a member of the second.

Like I said, what is attractive is a matter of taste. But it is absurd to suggest that Ronda is not fit.

Eh, she's a complex person like everyone and she doesn't fit neatly into a package. She has many contradictions, flaws, positive and negative character traits.

I think she rustled pretty much every man's jimmies here when there was talk that she could beat every man in her respective weight division. The point was never that it was true but rather it was said to raise her public profile. To me it's inconsequential whether a woman believes could beat me (same goes for any gender type) - people are free to choose what they believe.

No one really knows who she is and the press now are very much siphoning out the negative and focusing on the positive to create a nice, neat character. For those who follow MMA know this is not the case and instead counteract this upswing by only focusing on the negative. If you were to stop and think about it you'd realize you were just as bad as the people perpetuating her mainstream image.

How she looks and the vitriol she attracts is disgusting but people are looking for an immediate and easy way to tear her down. But this is beyond the power of Internet trolls to do so and to me
reflects huge, personal insecurities and downright misogyny that is being harbored in this hate.

The most positive aspect is that she empowers women, which is a good thing even if this means ignoring some of her more negative proclivities.

Like I said, what is attractive is a matter of taste.

As I said, taste and personal preference surely play into it. One might select a less attractive person as a mate as opposed to a more attractive alternative for their own reasons. But there are still those who are objectively beautiful. Whether or not one finds themselves personally attracted to them.

But it is absurd to suggest that Ronda is not fit.

I'm not sure that's true. Your reasoning is because she's an athlete right? But it used to be common for us to joke about how out of shape bj would get. Was that absurd? There were also rampage and hendricks. Again, she looks great at weigh ins and I'm sure she in good shape when fighting.

She's famous like everyone in a magazine their photos are enhanced in photoshop welcome to the world everyone stepped into 15 years ago. You are not a famous Internet detective. If you were famous you would get the same treatment but you're not so bad luck or good luck depending on your POV

As I said, taste and personal preference surely play into it. One might select a less attractive person as a mate as opposed to a more attractive alternative for their own reasons. But there are still those who are objectively beautiful. Whether or not one finds themselves personally attracted to them.

It's SUBJECTIVE if it appears there is a consensus of what is and what isn't beautiful it's because you don't realise 'the idea of beauty' is shaped by your culture and its respective media.

Since a few people are criticizing Ronda for her personality I would like to get a quick show of hands of the people here who know Ronda personally. I don't care what she has said on TV or in interviews most of that is an act I mean know her face to face personally.

The reason I say this is because if all these awesome stories about Kevin Randleman would not have been told since his death I would have never knew what an awesome person he was because I never knew him.

Just know when you start talking about somebodies physical appearance that is hitting the ball out of bounds in my opinion.
This is nonsense. You can form positive and negative opinions about famous people you haven't actually met quite easily. Michael Jackson was a talented musician, but also a weirdo, Dana White is a loudmouthed ass, Taylor Swift is a nice girl. It's easy. There is enough information out there by way of interviews, random film footage, books , and stories about celebrities for one to draw some basic conclusions about a person.
As for her looks, people wouldn't really comment on them as much if she was a nice person. Because she's the way she is, people look for anything they can to attack her. The weight is hard to miss.
I don't like Ronda, but anyone calling her straight up ugly is lying. She is exactly average. I wouldn't look at her twice if I walked past her on the street, and I wouldn't start vomiting if she came onto me.

It's SUBJECTIVE if it appears there is a consensus of what is and what isn't beautiful it's because you don't realise 'the idea of beauty' is shaped by your culture and its respective media.

Completely subjective? It's fully informed by the media of ones culture? I dunno about that. What about evolution. You don't think there are some traits males or females find objectively attractive or unattractive? I doubt many women find short, fat, narrow shouldered, weak chinned, balding men attractive.

I'm not sure that's true. Your reasoning is because she's an athlete right? But it used to be common for us to joke about how out of shape bj would get. Was that absurd? There were also rampage and hendricks. Again, she looks great at weigh ins and I'm sure she in good shape when fighting.

He'd get aesthetically out of shape by MMA lightweight standards...but come fight night, he was always able to go several 5 minute rounds against the world's best without looking more than "tired."

Even at a recreational boxing gym, plenty of fit looking people literally can't get through one round of sparring without being completely gassed, so gassed they can't raise their hands, before three minutes are up.

Ronda definitely gets a little soft in between fights, but unless the definition of "fit" is based entirely on modeling aesthetics, I'd need to see evidence that she isn't in functionally excellent shape even during her "off season."

He'd get aesthetically out of shape by MMA lightweight standards...but come fight night, he was always able to go several 5 minute rounds against the world's best without looking more than "tired."

Even at a recreational boxing gym, plenty of fit looking people literally can't get through one round of sparring without being completely gassed, so gassed they can't raise their hands, before three minutes are up.

Ronda definitely gets a little soft in between fights, but unless the definition of "fit" is based entirely on modeling aesthetics, I'd need to see evidence that she isn't in functionally excellent shape even during her "off season."

Well I obviously don't have that evidence. All I have are whatever pictures appear online. She looks out of shape and unattractive in many of those unedited pictures. Maybe you're right and I'm leaning too much towards aesthetics. But that was what we were all originally talking about itt. It's a little difficult to see some of those pictures and conclude that she is fit or above average looking. Which is what the poster that I originally replied to was saying.

Completely subjective? It's fully informed by the media of ones culture? I dunno about that. What about evolution. You don't think there are some traits males or females find objectively attractive or unattractive? I doubt many women find short, fat, narrow shouldered, weak chinned, balding men attractive.

Some women do, I mean look at george costanza as fictional archetype - there are people who find that attractive and because you can't imagine it it's difficult to imagine. But those things you highlighted are attractive to women because of the need of safety - a survival instinct of sorts.

But you're right biology and genetics play a strong part in all of this. But you maybe overestimating it because if it's about those things then it's about procreation rather than aesthetics (which is shaped by culture). Are her hips wide enough to bare our child? Will those mammarys keep the little tike fed? I have read that you are attracted to people who share genetic traits but it's pretty easy to get these concepts mixed-up.

at the very least, you were able to point out her lousy attitude / personality - but no, people wouldnt like her looks unless she was good looking - that is an unfortunate filter that makes it tough

Back