Ronda Rousey WWE "Action"... Thoughts?

You idiots shit on her like WWE has Oscar level actors and acting. She is terrible, but so is everyone else, with the exception of 4 or 5.

Get over yourselves.

I know she sucks on the mic, but can she actually do work in the ring or does she need to be carried? Somebody let me know. I don't want to have to search and watch.

I know she sucks on the mic, but can she actually do work in the ring or does she need to be carried? Somebody let me know. I don't want to have to search and watch.
We are going to find out this Sunday.

And in reality, I have hope in her. Seeing as how Chad Gable, Kurt Angle and Brock all transitioned from real wrestling into scripted shit, I don't think RR will have much trouble going from MMA to this.

Hasn’t worked a match yet, will Sunday. Her few in ring spots seemed heavily choreographed

We are going to find out this Sunday.

And in reality, I have hope in her. Seeing as how Chad Gable, Kurt Angle and Brock all transitioned from real wrestling into scripted shit, I don't think RR will have much trouble going from MMA to this.
Angle was great on the mic(he sucks now), gable is not a great talker but a solid wrestler. Prime Brock was an unreal specimen, which Ronda is not.

These guys were also wrestlers, not judo practitioners.

Has there been anyone in pro wrestling worth a damn that was a big judo player since Bad News Brown, which was like 30 years ago?

not to hate but theres a ronda thread every three minutes or so. i dont follow wrestling at all but feel like i know all about rondas wwe career through tidbits of sherdog mma forums. i should probably stop clicking on these.
C'mon - they are like a bad car accident...ya know it's gonna be gruesome, but you fucking HAVE to look anyways.

sb8ILdt.gif

That was totally enjoyable.

Well at least she won't be the only fake in the ring anymore.

Pregnancy aside Miesha would be far better in Wwe as she's not a total bitch in real life. She could happily play a heel because she isn't emotionally destroyed from losing. I love pro wrestling but can't even bring myself to watch that short clip. Pro wrestling in the 90s was the GOAT. WWF attitude, ECW, And for a short time WCW.

Well, you may want to rephrase that because it's known she's a bitch by refusing to shake hands with the fans and refusing to sign autographs when she's not in the right mood (check that fan video...) Acting all divalike since she became champion.
She's not emotionally destroyed about losing the belt? She is because she lost in an embarrassed way as Ronda did, with a much better rival in both cases (and let's not start talking about her personal life was a mess and her head could've been anywhere else when she lost to Amanda) Then couldn't get up against Pennington, and then her life became such a mess that she retired for good by getting pregnant.

I think Ronda has learned to share the stage, don't think Miesha could ever dare to share a stage as is needed in wwe.

I think it's the only way out for Ronda, I don't think she's on the wrong place, I don't see her winning against a good rival again ever, so she could make some money there.

Back