Ronda Rousey Lands Guest Starring Role On 'Blindspot'

Orange is the New Black has taught us a female inmate with a name like Devon Penberthy has a 90% chance of being a lesbian.

Yes but the hard lesbian who turns submissive inmates into new lesbians. Not the reluctant lesbian who is just trying it out because shes not around a man.

I hope there is a nude scene. Nice thick bush

throw-up-gifs.gif

Is her character an overweight has-been fighter with suicidal thoughts? If so, she's gonna do great.

Get off her nuts, ya hating ass trolls. I'm not even a fan but goddamn!

Cool. Wtf is that - some MTV shit where the people are singing in the car?

I hope there is a nude scene. Nice thick bush
<23>
I'm guessing she probably mainly goes feral when she's depressed... which may be the case now, but I would think the TV show will be uplifting.

Last edited:
Cant wait to see her dumb scowl then listen to her mumble something

She is really not very pretty without a lot of makeup, and she only has a nice body when she has cut weight. That said, I'm sure she doesn't give a fuck what I think of her appearance, nor should she.

You people are so hateful it's disgusting. I've reported all fighter bashing posts to the moderation team. You will be punished for your insensitive and hateful comments.

It might be like the movie 'in hell' with JCVD and we get to see her KO'd again.

If she's in a prison I hope the set crew put a purple pillow case on her pillow for the LAL's

She's the female version of 'Bogs diamond' in Shawshank

Back