Ronda Rousey in the Blind spot promo...

Lol. I hope she saved most of her money from MMA, because she's already peaked as an actress. She has no hope of making it in Hollywood.

Ronda's facial expressions look fake as fuck...like always.

Is she playing a male inmate?

i guess i'll make sure to intentionally watch the commercials during next wednesday's nhl playoff games just to make sure i don't start flipping channels and accidentally end up on blindspot.

Well at least all the acting in that show is shit.
So she won't stand out that much this time.

now if Ronda loses this tune up fight she def needs to retire

Never heard of Blindspot in my life.

Sounds like another cop show. As if there hasn't been enough. How many times can you re-tell the same story lines, DAMN!

Usage of the word "ultimate" almost shattered the cringe meter

Wow this looks very very bad. Wo would watch that without getting paid for it- Is that a popular series in the states?

Nah I doubt it, hell this is the first time I've heard about it lol.

So...She is playing a fat woman with a shitty upbringing that is prone to violent outbursts and is unable to function as a normal member of society? The acting starts when?

How does this make sense to anybody? Her only selling point was her mystique as a once ever unbeaten cage fighter. She's ugly, has no charisma, cant act, and isn't an athlete anymore. Just why. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills. This must have been a deal from before she lost to holly.

That show looks utter pish.

The episode title is, "In Words, Drown I." That's some "English-as-a-third-language, brainstorming while drunk with no sleep" level writing right now.

Furious-7-Ronda-Rousey-Death-Stare.jpg

Back