Ronda Rousey helps Dakota Access Protesters/Activists after President Trump's order.

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score

http://www.mmafighting.com/2017/1/2...ies-food-to-dakota-access-pipeline-protestors

“When you’re in camp, it’s very difficult to access fresh food, like fresh fruits and vegetables, especially when you’re on the frozen prairies of the northern Great Plains,” Black Elk told TMZ … “It’s very difficult to access those things and she brought a ton of fruits and vegetables, fresh bread, fresh cheese.”

“Just absolutely amazing,” Black Elk said. “She’s an incredible person and just so humble. She wasn't asking for any publicity and when I talked to her about that, she basically said that she felt like a disappointment. She just felt that everyone was really upset with her. I couldn’t believe I was doing it, but it was very important for me to let her know just how important she is to the native community in particular.

“She actually told me that she would come back and stand right on the front lines and get pepper sprayed alongside everyone else,” Black Elk said.

lead_large.jpg

Silly Ronda, Indians don't need tips on sh*ting in the woods.

The fucking Indians don't even want these protesters there

Go out there and get you some fans, Ronda

Silly Ronda, Indians don't need tips on sh*ting in the woods.
They need an Indian to show them where to shit.
Before the snow hit, they were digging holes and shitting in them.
Why is that a big deal you might say. Well, their camp is smack dab in the middle of a flood zone. When the snow melts, that camp is going to be under 10+ feet of water. So all that shit they buried will get pushed up and into the river they're claiming to protect, right along with all there other garbage they left when the first major blizzard hit and they left everything.

The heavies would EXPLODE FOREVER if there was a video/gif of Ronda getting pepper-sprayed, holy shit! The shoops will live on and on and on!

Is she actually hanging up there for a while?

So she gets knocked out twice and becomes a liberal.

Back