Ronda Rousey calls MMA media a**holes

She requires some psilocybin psychotherapy to help her ego and perception of this world we live in, seems like she's carrying a lot of unnecessary baggage from her past career and it's having a negative impact on her ability to just accept she's done and also appreciate what she did for the sport

She said something along the lines that RRR smells like onions.

Anyway, the ' You won't be able to eat my ass for a week Mr Browne' in thst hot sauce c9ntest did it for me anyway.
Tate and Schaub have both described Rousey (hygiene-wise) as being very greasy, sweaty and musty.

She requires some psilocybin psychotherapy to help her ego and perception of this world we live in, seems like she's carrying a lot of unnecessary baggage from her past career and it's having a negative impact on her ability to just accept she's done and also appreciate what she did for the sport
Yes, a proper hallucinogen based ego death would be a nice remedy.

In my opinions, her downfall, besides her personality, was that she legitimately thought she could box. She fell in love with her hands and didn't keep her grappling sharp. Holly Holm got choked out by by Meisha. That tells me Ronda could have possibly submitted Holly if she trained more than a damn hip toss. But why didn't she train more grappling for the Holly fight? Because Edmund had her convinced he turned her into a world class boxer. LMFAO.

Sadly, her ability to take accountability will always be her biggest hindrance.

But giving respect where it's due, she did help WMMA get into the UFC. And she did have some exciting highlight reel finishes.

In my opinions, her downfall, besides her personality, was that she legitimately thought she could box. She fell in love with her hands and didn't keep her grappling sharp. Holly Holm got choked out by by Meisha. That tells me Ronda could have possibly submitted Holly if she trained more than a damn hip toss. But why didn't she train more grappling for the Holly fight? Because Edmund had her convinced he turned her into a world class boxer. LMFAO.

Sadly, her ability to take accountability will always be her biggest hindrance.

But giving respect where it's due, she did help WMMA get into the UFC. And she did have some exciting highlight reel finishes.
Yeah but Miesha could shoot for takedowns, Ronda couldnt. Her knees took too much damage from judo to shoot for the legs so she had problems closing the distance in ways Meisha could

Yeah but Miesha could shoot for takedowns, Ronda couldnt. Her knees took too much damage from judo to shoot for the legs so she had problems closing the distance in ways Meisha could
My memory is trash, but I remember Meisha getting takedowns from the clinch. Ronda didn't have to train doubles. And hell, even GSP didn't always shoot proper doubles. He'd shoot from waist high. He just had incredible timing. Ronda just needed a good body lock game. But Edmund said, no, you're a boxer now. LMAO.

What exact quote from Rogan made Ronda hate him and label him fake?

Rhonda helped elevate popularity women’s mma but she was figured out and wisely quit after a couple tough KOs . Getting hit in the head not good for her health. Rhonda got a late start so did well for her run . Hardly greatest but a notable fighter.

Biggest tell for me .. her behaviour when she lost. How does someone behave in adversity and face up/own up to their media obligations, give props to their opponents and set a mental state for themselves for moving forward.

EG look how Dom Cruz dealt with losing to neck Tats

Then look how Ronda behaved after Holm and Nunez

That’s the strength of the person

Back