Ronda lost because Nunes is simply a better fighter!

Nick-Diaz-All-You-MFers-750x370.jpg
haha thats right!

Better stand up fighter? Obviously.

Better as a whole? Debatable but the fight starts on the feet so that's irrelevant if the fight stays standing.

That is the reason why she lost. Everybody is just trying to figure out what happened in the fight. People are blaming it on camps, mental state, dedication and gameplans. They tend to forget that she just got OUTCLASSED.

Ronda fangirls are saying that she lost because '' she didnt use her Judo'' . Well she tried, but got denied several times. Amanda Nunes just took a step back and pushed her away.. it really is that simple. Holm did it too. All the other girls she fought, although they had some qualities, did the WMMA thing: bumrush her.

Even Miesha, while winning the standup battle, decided to shoot for takedowns all night long. And after she got countered on all of them.. you know what she did? ... Shoot for a takedown.

If you take away her Judo and scrambles all that is left is a slow plodding unathletic fighter. And that is what Holm and Nunes did.

TLDR: Read the title.

giphy.gif

Agree 100%.

Honda's striking has always been terrible, and Nunes would always have slapped the piss out of her.

So would Zingano have done if she didnt go Full 'Tard.

Duh...is anyone disputing this?

I don't think too many people would argue this. Ronda is a one-dimensional fighter who was dominating inferior competition. The second girls her size/strength with solid striking came along she got completely exposed.

Style matchups dummy. Some of those "subpar" chicks beat Holm and Nunes. I guess in your mind Holly is clearly "better" than Tate simply because she's a striker and worse matchup for Ronda, even though Tate beat her and has a better resume.

It's not that simple. No fighterr, especially a former champ should ever lose so embarrassingly bad, and beaten so comprehensively. I mean, it looked like it was a pro fighter against a chick that came straight off the street.

Great fighters, regardless of bad style matchups, don't lose THAT bad. Even ones that are completely outmatched, and against a fighter that's a level above them, they are still pro fighters with the skill and knowledge to at least survive, and do SOMETHING back to their opponent.

Yes, they're a bad style matchup, but it also shows the complete lack of fighting ability and true overall skill level of Ronda. She's a hack. Yes, she can snap arms and beat up chicks that don't have an authentic none in their body, and also chicks that are physically outmatched, and don't have the ability to prevent her judo, and arm bar. It speaks volumes to how bad the female BW division is.

Yes, Holly lost to Miesha, and yes, Miesha a bad style match up for Holly, but Holly was dominating her for 4 3/4 rounds, until she got taken down, and submitted. So, that's a very bad point. It at least shows Holly's a a pro fighter, and has the skills and wherewithall to at least make it, and use some of her tiger skills besides Stirling to make it competitive. If Ronda doesn't bully you, and take you out within seconds, she loses in emphatic fashion

Also, Holly lost to Shevchenko, a fighter that's as elite as it gets in the striking department for the women's division, andd while Holly lostt, she was able to use her clinch game that shes learned, and enough of her striking to make it somewhat competitive. It shows, she's a pro fighter, and has the aptitude to use what she's learned if things aren't going her way. It's self defense. Being able to defend yourself, and fight back.

Ronda the bully has NO fight back in her. If she's getting hit, it's literally over from there. That's beyond pathetic.

Also, Nunes lost to Cat, and she dominated her in a bad way in the 1dt round. Gassed out, and got beaten down in the 2nd. But, she at least shaped her skills, and imposed her will at one point t during the fight. She didn't get steam rolled like a complete amateur. Ronda did in the most embarrassing what possible.

I guarantee you most, if not all pro fighters saw the flaws in her, but figured the BW division was so garbage, she was just gonna a keep winning, and there would be nothing to say, because she wouldn't lose, so if they pointed out her glaring flaws as a fighter, it would be called hating and jealousy, and her rabid fans, like your white knight ass would be sending them death threats and gate comments 24/7.

And another chick that would put Ronda in a coffin is Shevchenko. I think she'd beat the living crap out of Ronda even worse than Holly, because she can beat you going forward, and backwards.

Ronda has 1 style, and 1 style only. Full steam ahead, bull rush, please don't land a faxing shot, and toss, arm bar. If she can't do that, it's over. I've literally never seen such imbalance in a fighter, ever. Brock's the only other fighter, and even then, he can do other things to survive. r beat you, other than full steam ahead, close your eyes, and hope he doesn't get punched really hard, otherwise, game over.

Ronda is not a true fighter, or champion. She's a freakishly strong female BW that took advantage of a weak ass BW division. Then came along 2 females with the SE athletic and physical prowess, but with an actual diverse skill set.

That is the reason why she lost. Everybody is just trying to figure out what happened in the fight. People are blaming it on camps, mental state, dedication and gameplans. They tend to forget that she just got OUTCLASSED.

Ronda fangirls are saying that she lost because '' she didnt use her Judo'' . Well she tried, but got denied several times. Amanda Nunes just took a step back and pushed her away.. it really is that simple. Holm did it too. All the other girls she fought, although they had some qualities, did the WMMA thing: bumrush her.

Even Miesha, while winning the standup battle, decided to shoot for takedowns all night long. And after she got countered on all of them.. you know what she did? ... Shoot for a takedown.

If you take away her Judo and scrambles all that is left is a slow plodding unathletic fighter. And that is what Holm and Nunes did.

TLDR: Read the title.
just for context on your thought process TS, can you name 3 fights other than Bisping v Rockhold where the winner wasn't the better fighter?

It's not that simple. No fighterr, especially a former champ should ever lose so embarrassingly bad, and beaten so comprehensively. I mean, it looked like it was a pro fighter against a chick that came straight off the street.

Great fighters, regardless of bad style matchups, don't lose THAT bad. Even ones that are completely outmatched, and against a fighter that's a level above them, they are still pro fighters with the skill and knowledge to at least survive, and do SOMETHING back to their opponent.

Yes, they're a bad style matchup, but it also shows the complete lack of fighting ability and true overall skill level of Ronda. She's a hack. Yes, she can snap arms and beat up chicks that don't have an authentic none in their body, and also chicks that are physically outmatched, and don't have the ability to prevent her judo, and arm bar. It speaks volumes to how bad the female BW division is.

Yes, Holly lost to Miesha, and yes, Miesha a bad style match up for Holly, but Holly was dominating her for 4 3/4 rounds, until she got taken down, and submitted. So, that's a very bad point. It at least shows Holly's a a pro fighter, and has the skills and wherewithall to at least make it, and use some of her tiger skills besides Stirling to make it competitive. If Ronda doesn't bully you, and take you out within seconds, she loses in emphatic fashion

Also, Holly lost to Shevchenko, a fighter that's as elite as it gets in the striking department for the women's division, andd while Holly lostt, she was able to use her clinch game that shes learned, and enough of her striking to make it somewhat competitive. It shows, she's a pro fighter, and has the aptitude to use what she's learned if things aren't going her way. It's self defense. Being able to defend yourself, and fight back.

Ronda the bully has NO fight back in her. If she's getting hit, it's literally over from there. That's beyond pathetic.

Also, Nunes lost to Cat, and she dominated her in a bad way in the 1dt round. Gassed out, and got beaten down in the 2nd. But, she at least shaped her skills, and imposed her will at one point t during the fight. She didn't get steam rolled like a complete amateur. Ronda did in the most embarrassing what possible.

I guarantee you most, if not all pro fighters saw the flaws in her, but figured the BW division was so garbage, she was just gonna a keep winning, and there would be nothing to say, because she wouldn't lose, so if they pointed out her glaring flaws as a fighter, it would be called hating and jealousy, and her rabid fans, like your white knight ass would be sending them death threats and gate comments 24/7.

And another chick that would put Ronda in a coffin is Shevchenko. I think she'd beat the living crap out of Ronda even worse than Holly, because she can beat you going forward, and backwards.

Ronda has 1 style, and 1 style only. Full steam ahead, bull rush, please don't land a faxing shot, and toss, arm bar. If she can't do that, it's over. I've literally never seen such imbalance in a fighter, ever. Brock's the only other fighter, and even then, he can do other things to survive. r beat you, other than full steam ahead, close your eyes, and hope he doesn't get punched really hard, otherwise, game over.

Ronda is not a true fighter, or champion. She's a freakishly strong female BW that took advantage of a weak ass BW division. Then came along 2 females with the SE athletic and physical prowess, but with an actual diverse skill set.
All that in response to me pointing out she didn't only beat subpar fighters, she beat good fighters who she was a bad matchup for. And lost to other good ones who were worse matchups for her.

[QUOTE: BigMuffler, post: 126052119, member: 380755"]All that in response to me pointing out she didn't only beat subpar fighters, she beat good fighters who she was a bad matchup for. And lost to other good ones who were worse matchups for her.[/QUOTE]

They were equally better than her, as she was better than her past opponents. And no one would call Holy and Nunes some out of their world talents, which tells me Ronda's opponents that she was a and matchup for were complete bums, and there was a reason why a chick that isn't even a good fighter was such a bad matchup for those chicks.

They were equally better than her, as she was better than her past opponents. And no one would call Holy and Nunes some out of their world talents, which tells me Ronda's opponents that she was a and matchup for were complete bums, and there was a reason why a chick that isn't even a good fighter was such a bad matchup for those chicks.
Such bums some of them beat the chicks who beat Ronda.

You're a moron. BTW Condit also got destroyed by Maia, is he not a "real" fighter too?

Last edited:
Such bums some of them beat the chicks who beat Ronda.

You're a moron. BTW Condit also got destroyed by Maia, is he not a "real" fighter too?

Oh yeah, Cat who beat a non ATT Nunes, and Nunes was whooping her ass in the 1st round, so moot point. MD Holly was dominating Miesha for 4 and 3/4 of the fight, so another moot point.

Name me 1x where either fighter got systematically embarrassed on every level of fighting, and got beat so bad I'm 48 seconds that they looked like chicks that haven't trained even for a week, and looked like they were picked off the street to fill in for the main event slot.

Name me 1x where that happened. Name me just 1x where either fighter didn't even lay a finger in their opponent, and had people saying they were shite to begin with.

And unlike Ronda, Condit actually proved on numerous occasions he's a very good all around and well veawd fighter against other elite fighters. Again, another idiotic example. So far faryoure 0 for 3. But keep trying, bud.

Oh yeah, Cat who beat a non ATT Nunes, and Nunes was whooping her ass in the 1st round, so moot point. MD Holly was dominating Miesha for 4 and 3/4 of the fight, so another moot point.

And unlike Ronda, Condit actually proved on numerous occasions he's a very good all around and well veawd fighter against other elite fighters. Again, another idiotic example. So far faryoure 0 for 3. But keep trying, bud.
Miesha 10-8'd Holly in the 2nd, and the rounds Holly won sure were uneventful "domination". Bitch.

You dismissing the fighters who BEAT the fighters who beat Ronda as not "elite" paints you as an idiotic striking fanboy. I guess that's par the course for "hardcores" here on Sherdog though.

Miesha 10-8'd Holly in the 2nd, and the rounds Holly won sure were uneventful "domination". Bitch.

You dismissing the fighters who BEAT the fighters who beat Ronda as not "elite" paints you as an idiotic striking fanboy. I guess that's par the course for "hardcores" here on Sherdog though.

Lmao 0/4. You still can't tell me a time when either fighter looked so pathetic, the nevada state athletic commission should've sued Amanda for beating up a retard.

Ronda fangirls are saying that she lost because '' she didnt use her Judo'' . Well she tried, but got denied several times. Amanda Nunes just took a step back and pushed her away.. it really is that simple. Holm did it too.
More like Greg Jackson figured out how to break Ronda's clinch, burned it into Holly and everyone else just watched Holly v Ronda Fight 1000x

Dwc2bMuRYLLJS.gif

13rD5qnsEYredW.gif

Holly had 4ways to get away from Ronda, like this
HEMNWfbYQKV2g.gif

really, just watch it, where Holly, was just waiting to slap that left hand on top of Ronda's head to prevent her from closing in..., Holly knew her right arm was lost, so she used her left to slap it on top of Ronda's head to then do a break away, Ronda was like
{<huh}{<huh}{<huh}

Lmao 0/4. You still can't tell me a time when either fighter looked so pathetic
I never said Holly or Nunes are bums (Nunes is one of my favorite fighters lol), I just said the opponents Ronda beat weren't bums. So why would I have to give examples of Holly or Nunes looking like bums?

I never said Holly or Nunes are bums (Nunes is one of my favorite fighters lol), I just said the opponents Ronda beat weren't bums. So why would I have to give examples of Holly or Nunes looking like bums?

You just lost the plot. Good day, sir.

Back