Ronda looking thin, solid and tight!

your point?

You can't figure it out? That yo-yo dieting didn't help her in her last fight, if she had put on a muzzle it might have helped her weight cut.

She looks still like a beefy big boned big thighed chick to me.

You can't figure it out? That yo-yo dieting didn't help her in her last fight, if she had put on a muzzle it might have helped her weight cut.

I doubt that really mattered,it was her lack of adaptability and bad/no gameplan that spelled her demise.

I doubt that really mattered,it was her lack of adaptability and bad/no gameplan that spelled her demise.

I'll concede that, but physically she looked the worse in my opinion. She looked in better shape during her StrikeForce tenure

yeah think it was more she believed the hype and also went in with a horrible game plan.. the media obligations and all the travel didnt help either. Holly fought a 50% Ronda IMO

she looks good .. hopefully we see her back in the next few months.

Uploaded on Jul 24, 2016.
LOL, probably in production for 3 months, Ronda just had knee surgery, she ain't gonna be moving for a while.

Pretty sure she did this McTapper Promo before this
rouse-344.jpg

How the fuck do you see in what kind of shape she is there?
Could be totally ripped with a six pack under that shirt or chubby as hell
Because I watched the entire video and we can see her move around. She looks in good shape and really thin compared to post-Holly pics.

I mean, look at her move: faster than Dodson and stronger than Rumble:

LOL, probably in production for 3 months, Ronda just had knee surgery, she ain't gonna be moving for a while.

Pretty sure she did this McTapper Promo before this
rouse-344.jpg
Here's the Budlight challenge they were filming.

Uploaded a month ago, and likely shot a while before that.

And here's a picture from May of the same thing.

thumbnail_Screenshot_2016-05-22-14-06-19-1.0.jpg

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/5/22/1...or-face-off-at-mysterious-ufc-photo-shoot-mma

Thank you both, I didn't know that. Looks like it might be old but I doubt it's from before the Holly fight. Still, the video was uploaded today so the mistake is understandable I guess....

Because I watched the entire video and we can see her move around. She looks in good shape and really thin compared to post-Holly pics.

I mean, look at her move: faster than Dodson and stronger than Rumble:

Amanda N. first round tko.

Back