Ronaldo wanted Neymar to join him at Man U...

dissufc

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
...my gut feeling. Until he decided to go to PSG during ronaldo's pissed off stage during tax season ...and ronaldo changed his mind... personally I think pogba and lukaku are idiots.

Man U need to spend. Who will they get?
Who will Barca get? Good night Chelsea. Liverpool, you need the money, sell Coutinho and get someone who wants to play for your team.

Dembele is so-so compared to mbappe.

join Ronaldo at United?

WTF are you smoking? He's been gone for 8 years.

<Prem973>

There's a football thread, ya know? You can post in there, ya know? You're a fucking cunt, ya know?

Dembele is so-so compared to mbappe.

And you have seen how many games of both?

Plus they play a different position...judging by your shit threads you know nothing about football by the way.

C8Fr2y2XQAUt9rz.jpg

There's a football thread, ya know? You can post in there, ya know? You're a fucking cunt, ya know?
Normally I would say,what does it matter if there is already a football thread,asking a specific question may get lost in the nonsense the prem thread becomes at times.

But close this shit down,it's an incoherent rambling or a shit troll job.

Last edited:
Man U doesn't need those two cans. They're going to win the super bowl regardless.

Man U doesn't need those two cans. They're going to win the super bowl regardless.

Man U is a travesty led by a psychopathic egomaniacal coach...opposite of Klopp or Pep.

The majority of the team don't play well together. Any underdog team can beat them on any given day. I love watching disasters, so I watch Man U. Will they win on Sunday? It's anyone's guess.

Man U is a travesty led by a psychopathic egomaniacal coach...opposite of Klopp or Pep.

The majority of the team don't play well together. Any underdog team can beat them on any given day. I love watching disasters, so I watch Man U. Will they win on Sunday? It's anyone's guess.
Nobody gives a flying shit pissufc

Back