Romero possibly on the juice?

Imagine what Yoel could do if he was allowed to freely use steriods

Juice or no juice it’s hard to look like that and be that fast/explosive/athletic especially when you’re about to be 41 in a couple months. I think he’s clean btw. He’s in the 1% deal with it.

Certainly looked shredded for a 40yo and he does have a history of unsportsmanlike behaviour, not just deliberately missing weight.

Dude his last SIX KO WINS all happened in the third round. Stfu with this "no cardio" bullshit. In between those 6 ko wins he also has 2 decision wins. His cardio is and has always been just fine.

I agree, I'm not a fan of the guy at all but his cardio is not his problem. His only problem is his inactivity, he is a very low volume striker and he relies heavily on the knockout which is why he tends to lose rounds until he lands something that gets him the finish.

Dude his last SIX KO WINS all happened in the third round. Stfu with this "no cardio" bullshit. In between those 6 ko wins he also has 2 decision wins. His cardio is and has always been just fine.
He paced himself really well this fight.

Was impressed

USADA tests for the UFC all over the world. Romero trains and lives in Florida. He didn't arrive in Oz until a week ago. So he started the Dbol a week before the fight???

<YeahOKJen>
I'd say long before that.

bro romero has been doing drug testing for close to two decades now since his olympic days, his biggest wins aren't even weidman or rockhold or even jacare, it's fuckin USADA, he is the only athlete in mma that a got suspension reversed and record cleared on their books, if he takes drugs which i don't believe he does he will never get truly caught out, either way love him as a fighter
Hes one of my favs. He likely is THE one in a billion dude that is him natty.

But odds say no.

Herschel-Walker2.jpg

48 years old

clean livin, soup, salad and situps breh
If anyone thinks Walker is clean, they are in another world of delusion.

bro romero has been doing drug testing for close to two decades now since his olympic days, his biggest wins aren't even weidman or rockhold or even jacare, it's fuckin USADA, he is the only athlete in mma that a got suspension reversed and record cleared on their books, if he takes drugs which i don't believe he does he will never get truly caught out, either way love him as a fighter

His suspension was not reversed. Romero didn't want to accept the Usada proposed 9 month suspension and opted for arbitration. Ulimately both parties agreed to a six month suspension as penalty for Romeros anti doping violation. Romero was able to negotiate this reduced sentence based on their being mitigating circumstances, namely a credible claim of tainted supplements.

The narrative that Romero (Jones as well) were found "not guilty" is not true. Yoel Romero violated the anti doping policy and received a suspension as punishment for that violation. It is strict liability.

I agree, I'm not a fan of the guy at all but his cardio is not his problem. His only problem is his inactivity, he is a very low volume striker and he relies heavily on the knockout which is why he tends to lose rounds until he lands something that gets him the finish.
If he had better cardio he would be more active.

Guy has perfect skin and nipples, he shows none of the side-effects. Some people are just genetically gifted but thats hard for you fat americans to understand

Its true, majority of olympic medalists have naturally higher testosterone levels then the general public.

The commission allow for a much higher ratio than even 2:1 for T:E because of athletes like Romero.

With USADA, there is no escape. Him being in a different country is irrelevant, and having been an Olympic athlete, it’s nothing new.

I don’t understand why anyone in the UFC with a good physique is immediately under suspicion by “fans.” He doesn’t pass the “smell test?” Ok? Someone tell me how often USADA tests him. I’m betting it’s quite a bit. Wish people would just stop trying to discredit a lifetime of work with no real reason.

If anyone thinks it’s difficult to beat these tests, it’s not. Especially if you have the kind of money these pros have.

Rockhold didn't pressure Romero and make him fight at a high pace. Literally nothing happend in the first round.

He let Romero fight at his own pace.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back