roman dolidze manosphere lifestyle

Zhalgas Zhumagulov has two wives, that part of the world is different

131101770_2724478841215314_8950541516426137988_n.jpg

goat shit

Man, imagine how much it must have sucked for little fella JP.

Debuts on the same card as his wife. He gets KOd into another dimension while she loses by getting headlocked for three rounds by a little mexican.

Then she starts picking up some wins while he badly loses two more.

Then he's walking down the street with Cheyenne and along comes this big Georgian Chad who is twice his size and already has a way hotter euro wife on his arm. And then Georgian Chad just looks over at Cheyenne and says, "I already have a hot Georgian wife, but what the heck, I'll take this trashy american girl as well."

And that's it. Roman just scoops Cheyenne up and puts her over his shoulder. Nothing little JP could do about it. Roman probably didn't even notice JP was there.

And the final twist of the knife for JP? He goes off and gets violently KOd one more time and almost certainly cut from the UFC with his 4th straight loss. Meanwhile, while Roman was off knocking up Cheyenne just to pass the time.

I guess Roman gets a pass and is celebrated on sherdog for his lifestyle because unlike sean, his other women are not allowed to sleep with other men.
I think that's way worse.
I don't have moral objections to fully open relationships (not my thing personally), but this kind of shit is borderline abusive.

Holy fuck. Imagine being cucked and eventually left by your wife only for her to go and be a 2nd girlfriend to another dude.

Hope someone's looking out for JP.

Debuts on the same card as his wife. He gets KOd into another dimension while she loses by getting headlocked for three rounds by a little mexican.

Then he's walking down the street with Cheyenne and along comes this big Georgian Chad who is twice his size and already has a way hotter euro wife on his arm. And then Georgian Chad just looks over at Cheyenne and says, "I already have a hot Georgian wife, but what the heck, I'll take this trashy american girl as well."

And that's it. Roman just scoops Cheyenne up and puts her over his shoulder. Nothing little JP could do about it. Roman probably didn't even notice JP was there.

And the final twist of the knife for JP? He goes off and gets violently KOd one more time and almost certainly cut from the UFC with his 4th straight loss. Meanwhile, while Roman was off knocking up Cheyenne just to pass the time.

the type of shit that makes a man wanna shoot himself! I pray that he find peace and love again

<Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Might be tmz, but plenty of people talk about sean's open relationship so figured there might be interest in this.

Roman dolidze is in a one ended open relationship. meaning he can have multiple gfs.

He is married and has a kid. WMMA fighter Cheyanne Vlismas cheated on her husband with him and moved to Georgia to be with Roman after filing for divorce. Cheyanne Vlismas is now pregnant. Both Cheyanne and his wife live with Roman. His wife is assisting Cheyanne during his pregnancy. So for all intents and purposes Roman pretty much has 2 wives at home.

I guess Roman gets a pass and is celebrated on sherdog for his lifestyle because unlike sean, his other women are not allowed to sleep with other men.
Cheyenne’s husband was NOT amused
He went off on social media , but she said “f it” and did the dirty
Seems he sent her to him to be trained and well, there you go
If any of you guys wives or gf solicits a male personal trainer , you best be on your toes!

js

Maybe the females are both bi and Roman pays attention to both the same.

Isn't this the chick who got head and arm throwed like 100 times and threatened to attack the other girl after a fight in the parking lot? Roman likes them classy
I know right? What does she think she's going to do? Follow her home and get ragdolled some more?

This shit is just weird. I know that people wanna claim that these weird type of arrangements can work, but I’m convinced that in 99% of the cases there is always one party thats miserable
What is strange that Dolidze was studying to be a priest before he started fighting as I understand.
Speaking of Georgians, Dvalishvili I saw said in interview something like he is Christian but doesn’t like/follow that part when you have sex only with your wife. I think in interview it sounded weirder.

based on comments from her pregnancy annoucement video which was done batami georgia, she was with a women who is his wife. this prompted me to look up his martial status and he apparently has a daughter with this women. He is still married.

I hope someone is checking up on the JP Buys guy. this sort of stuff can trigger him into using heroin, commit suicide or just do the mass shooter route.
He dodged a massive bullet. He doesn't have kids with cheyenne. Just forget her. She will age terrible and has bad morals.

Plenty of better women out there for him. He should thank Roman for taking her.

Back