Rolly Romero vs Ryan García *** Not happening

You talking about Ngannou and Fury sir?
No my good man, I'm talking about the recent card that happened on Dec 23rd, called Day Of Reckoning. Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin was the main event and Deontay Wilder vs Joe Parker was the co-main. There were a bunch of big and semi-big boxing names on the card and a bunch of great fights.

Check it out, at least the highlights. Was one of the better boxing cards in recent memory.

No my good man, I'm talking about the recent card that happened on Dec 23rd, called Day Of Reckoning. Anthony Joshua vs Otto Wallin was the main event and Deontay Wilder vs Joe Parker was the co-main. There were a bunch of big and semi-big boxing names on the card and a bunch of great fights.

Check it out, at least the highlights. Was one of the better boxing cards in recent memory.

I watched most of the Wilder fight, didn't see the Joshua one at at.
Wilder looked terrible to be honest.

I watched most of the Wilder fight, didn't see the Joshua one at at.
Wilder looked terrible to be honest.
I think it was not just that; Parker looked way better than most expected.
anyway, not trying to derail the thread.

IF Ryan vs Rolly happens, i think Ryan takes it. he's good at setting up combos off of his hooks and Rolly has a tendency to charge in. its what cost him vs Tank and i think Ryan could do something similar. kid has fast hands.

I think it was not just that; Parker looked way better than most expected.
anyway, not trying to derail the thread.

IF Ryan vs Rolly happens, i think Ryan takes it. he's good at setting up combos off of his hooks and Rolly has a tendency to charge in. its what cost him vs Tank and i think Ryan could do something similar. kid has fast hands.

Thanks sir.

Isn’t Ismael Barroso next for Romero after last night? I guess he can always step aside if the money is right.

Quite the change of direction. It makes more sense for Garcia though. If he fought Haney next then he'd lose. It's smarter for him to do this fight first and then target Haney.
I agree, Haney is too much for him today and I think he should wait some year plus even if he will easily to win vs Rolly...
Rolly is very strong for this weight class and still damn predictable, it is different level of game here....if compare with Haney...

This is actually a decent matchup.

These two deserve each other. Winner loses badly to Haney.

i think ryan knocks rolly out pretty easily.

and i hate both of them.

If it happens is a DAZN FIGHT not Amazon prime PBC

Smart fight for Ryan. Rolly will generate a ton of buys with pre-fight ridiculousness. Ryan should be favored. I hope this happens. Can't imagine the PBC is dying to give Rolly another headlining opportunity after the Barroso fight.

Back