Roid Rage Rodeo Bull vs. Adult Male Lion

Which 2 fighters equate best to a bull v lion? Damn we need to get Rogan to discuss this on his next podcast
My vote goes to a fight we already got: Bob Sapp (bull) vs Nogueira (lion)
Favorite-Freak-Show-Fights_-Sapp-vs-Nogueira.jpg

Sapp had to use superior power/size to fuck up Nogueira with punches and ragdoll him (charging and horn strikes), Nogueira had to weather the storm and land a sub (throat bite)

Nog won by sub, but for even comparision with bull horns Sapp should have got brass knuckles lol

Seems like a circus lion vs bull footage.

Last edited:
Yeah buffalo vs rhino is good way nature remind us weight classes exist for a reason lol

They often scrap because buffalo is too ballsy and too stupid for his own good
Even if one should recognize often rhino is impressed/scared at first by buffalo's aggression at pushing, then rhino realize he can bulldoze it and shit end up into buffalos getting flipped and fucked up

Ironically same shit happening but inverted roles when rhino meet elephant
Lucky for africa heavyweights full grown elephants don't seems interested at wreck shit (unless it's musth period), are excited adolescent not fully grown young elephants killing rhinos, buffalos and whatever else stupid enough to not run lol

Best story was humans releasing big adult elephants in an area where there was only young ones(adults were been killed by poachers) that were attacking other animals at much higher rate than normal, whoever thought that solution end up being right because as soon big ones were introduced the youth became more quiet and returned to normal behaviour

Nature is awesome

There are videos of a elephant bulldozing a rhino, but my favorite is one with a elephant balancing a stick in his forehead while facing a rhino, I just think he was trolling the rhino like a bully LOL and knowing elephants are smarter than other animals he probably was.

A rodeo bull is inbred to hell and a domesticated weakling compared to a african buffalo. You cant make the comparison. It would be rough but the lion would prevail.
A rodeo bull might be slightly weaker because they are smaller and they are less durable for sure but they are far more athletic and even more aggressive. Plus I think the sharper horns would make them even more dangerous for an animal like a lion but head to head a cape buffalo would probably fuck up a rodeo bull because their skull is so much thicker

I've read these old stories too lol
As i said large bear is only carnivore i would not consider the underdog, have the tools and size to probably be more or less 50/50

Said that old stories are old stories lol, don't buy bear killing multiple bulls consecutively (and if he did sure af we're not speaking legit roidrage spanish corrida bulls), just like i find exagerate other stories of lion killing multiple tigers, tiger killing multiple lions, fucking rhino killing multiple elephants (all stuff i've actually read), people just loved these stories back then lol

Plus you have to add these shows ever been rigged as fuck since Rome days, lot of shit was done in animal fights (and even gladiators ones) to obtain gambling profits

I've no problem believe large bear killing corrida bull and if he's lucky even not getting heavy injuried in the process... but do it multiple times in a row you're either using shitty cattle or story itself is probably fake

To give an idea using american bison wikipedia page
"Grizzly bears are known to feed on carcass and may steal wolves' kills. While grizzlies can also pose a threat to calves and sometimes old, injured, or sick adult bison, direct killing of non-calves is rare even when targeting lone and injured young individuals;[86][87][88] attacking healthy bison is risky for bears, who can be killed instead.[89][90]"

Now, american bison and spanish corrida bull are different animals, but still offer perspective
I read a story before of some guy who actually fought some American bison against some Spanish fighting bulls and the bison won. Something about their heads being too thick or something, made them a bad matchup for bulls. Bulls are the most athletic, aggressive and have sharp horns but their skull is actually pretty thin and weak compared to other bovines. It's why there's that one video of a sheep killing a cow with a headbutt and people can kill cattle with precise hits to the head with a hammer that doesn't even look that hard. You wouldn't be able to do that to a buffalo. I don't think a lion would have enough power to take advantage of the bulls weakness though.

There are videos of a elephant bulldozing a rhino, but my favorite is one with a elephant balancing a stick in his forehead while facing a rhino, I just think he was trolling the rhino like a bully LOL and knowing elephants are smarter than other animals he probably was.

no rhinos involved, but this is my fav if you think how hippos have all that crazy murder rep when it come to defend their waters

I read a story before of some guy who actually fought some American bison against some Spanish fighting bulls and the bison won. Something about their heads being too thick or something, made them a bad matchup for bulls. Bulls are the most athletic, aggressive and have sharp horns but their skull is actually pretty thin and weak compared to other bovines. It's why there's that one video of a sheep killing a cow with a headbutt and people can kill cattle with precise hits to the head with a hammer that doesn't even look that hard. You wouldn't be able to do that to a buffalo. I don't think a lion would have enough power to take advantage of the bulls weakness though.
Yeah american bison have huge thick skull and buffalo have horn-made "helmet" both would win headbutt contest :D

Lion doubt would even discover it, if willing to fight back (big IF) would try to bite throat or muzzle to suffocate the bull

Big cat that go for skull bite is jaguar but would be very small to try that shit on an angry huge bull

Back