Roid Rage Rodeo Bull vs. Adult Male Lion

I think also with tiger i would bet my money on spanish bull

Tiger might have slighty better chance as there's a swift accuracy at tackling larger animals that lion seem to lack(on reality "technique" is similar, but tiger seems just more skilled at timing/position itself to close the kill) but to make It a dumb number i would say 25% instead of lion's 20

Like if we speak open arena scenario, most likely outcome is still bull gore and stomp and gore the big cat

Only carnivore i would see have good chance is a big bear, and by good i mean i 50/50

Dude that bull looks so excited. Imagine how much fun he was having just rag dolling everything in site lol
Well we selected his bloodline to be aggressive just like we did for some dog breeds, quiet bull does'nt offer good show in the arena

Well to be fair, the first is an entire herd of buffalo and the second was by surprise on what looks to be a lioness.

It is possible for an adult lion to take down a decent-sized buffalo:

A lioness was also present in this case which changed the dynamic a bit but it's pretty clear that an adult lion isn't necessarily terrified of a single buffalo.

A single lion usually won't risk it but that doesn't mean they can't handle themselves. Also, buffalo often make stupid decisions, especially if they are panicking and alone.

It's stupidity really. It's slower than a lion yet chose to run rather than engaging with its horns. Face to face that lion ain't doing shit.

Honestly you should get banned because I thought there was a video 🧐

It's stupidity really. It's slower than a lion yet chose to run rather than engaging with its horns. Face to face that lion ain't doing shit.

The worst thing it can do is turn its back and run. I'm sure the presence of the lioness wasn't helping matters and it may have known that other lions were nearby. Buffaloes also don't always make the best decisions.

At the end of the day a lion is going to struggle with a buffalo and might give a half-hearted attempt before running away. The encounters can be pretty varied though. It's rare but I'm sure there are instances where a lion is persistent/desperate enough and managed to capitalize and get a kill.

At the outset, the bear would usually hang back, taking a defensive posture on its hind legs, while the bull was often the first to attack, charging with head down and horns lethal.

It was generally understood by eyewitness accounts that the bear held the advantage in the fray. While the bull had a deadly lunge, the bear could parry the advance and grab the bull by the head, sinking its teeth into the bull’s neck, or on one account, biting the bull’s tongue, which would have undoubtedly released a crowd-pleasing bellow.

At such times, the vaqueros would jump in and break up the fight to save the bull and prolong the drama. “I was present,” stated a spectator named Arnaz in the pages of California Pastoral, “when a bear killed three bulls.” Often, a single grizzly would fight many bulls consecutively until the home team won.

I've read these old stories too lol
As i said large bear is only carnivore i would not consider the underdog, have the tools and size to probably be more or less 50/50

Said that old stories are old stories lol, don't buy bear killing multiple bulls consecutively (and if he did sure af we're not speaking legit roidrage spanish corrida bulls), just like i find exagerate other stories of lion killing multiple tigers, tiger killing multiple lions, fucking rhino killing multiple elephants (all stuff i've actually read), people just loved these stories back then lol

Plus you have to add these shows ever been rigged as fuck since Rome days, lot of shit was done in animal fights (and even gladiators ones) to obtain gambling profits

I've no problem believe large bear killing corrida bull and if he's lucky even not getting heavy injuried in the process... but do it multiple times in a row you're either using shitty cattle or story itself is probably fake

To give an idea using american bison wikipedia page
"Grizzly bears are known to feed on carcass and may steal wolves' kills. While grizzlies can also pose a threat to calves and sometimes old, injured, or sick adult bison, direct killing of non-calves is rare even when targeting lone and injured young individuals;[86][87][88] attacking healthy bison is risky for bears, who can be killed instead.[89][90]"

Now, american bison and spanish corrida bull are different animals, but still offer perspective

Definitely bull and actually destroys lion.

I've read these old stories too lol
As i said large bear is only carnivore i would not consider the underdog, have the tools and size to probably be more or less 50/50

Said that old stories are old stories lol, don't buy bear killing multiple bulls consecutively (and if he did sure af we're not speaking legit roidrage spanish corrida bulls), just like i find exagerate other stories of lion killing multiple tigers, tiger killing multiple lions, fucking rhino killing multiple elephants (all stuff i've actually read), people just loved these stories back then lol

Plus you have to add these shows ever been rigged as fuck since Rome days, lot of shit was done in animal fights (and even gladiators ones) to obtain gambling profits

I've no problem believe large bear killing corrida bull and if he's lucky even not getting heavy injuried in the process... but do it multiple times in a row you're either using shitty cattle or story itself is probably fake

To give an idea using american bison wikipedia page
"Grizzly bears are known to feed on carcass and may steal wolves' kills. While grizzlies can also pose a threat to calves and sometimes old, injured, or sick adult bison, direct killing of non-calves is rare even when targeting lone and injured young individuals;[86][87][88] attacking healthy bison is risky for bears, who can be killed instead.[89][90]"

Now, american bison and spanish corrida bull are different animals, but still offer perspective
I don't see anything in that story that is far-fetched. One guy says he saw a bear kill 3 bulls one time. Big whoop. That would have definitely happened on occasion if you're saying it's a 50/50 matchup.

An average bull weight - 1500 pounds.

An average male lion weight - 440 pounds.

There's a reason why lions hunt in packs.

Absolutely mesmerizing aesthetics and attributes.

At the outset, the bear would usually hang back, taking a defensive posture on its hind legs, while the bull was often the first to attack, charging with head down and horns lethal.

It was generally understood by eyewitness accounts that the bear held the advantage in the fray. While the bull had a deadly lunge, the bear could parry the advance and grab the bull by the head, sinking its teeth into the bull’s neck, or on one account, biting the bull’s tongue, which would have undoubtedly released a crowd-pleasing bellow.

At such times, the vaqueros would jump in and break up the fight to save the bull and prolong the drama. “I was present,” stated a spectator named Arnaz in the pages of California Pastoral, “when a bear killed three bulls.” Often, a single grizzly would fight many bulls consecutively until the home team won.

I don't think there is any other animal on earth that combines beauty with lethality so perfectly as the Tiger.😍

And if I ever invent Time Travel, I'm going back with a very large gun and forcing all those sick fucks that want to see Bears and Bulls kill each other into the arena with them. :mad:

I don't see anything in that story that is far-fetched. One guy says he saw a bear kill 3 bulls one time. Big whoop. That would have definitely happened on occasion if you're saying it's a 50/50 matchup.
If we speak consecutively is'nt 50/50 anymore though :D

Would mean bear went through first two without taking any crippling injury reaching third healthy and fresh enough

Story also add that
"Often, a single grizzly would fight many bulls consecutively until the home team won"
Often and many lol
Sounds like giant good old bullshit tbh

But again I'm not even calling it necessary fake, as said they could have used cattle that for whatever reason would not put up good fight (possibly because bear making these shows made them money)

Just watch some corrida vid, see how easily roidrage spanish bull flip in the air and gore horse of similar size with protection and rider on top... if we want think a very very large grizzly can kill a bull like that (wich i find possible), it's far less likely he goes unscathed through 2 or "multiple" fights

If bears could do all that ninja shit on roidrage bulls, american bison would have been on the menu long ago, instead we have
"direct killing of non-calves is rare even when targeting lone and injured young individuals"

Plus often these stories came up from California, if we want assume they used extinct California Grizzly we have good example about how bear figure was exagerated

"The California grizzly was historically considered an enormous bear. Father Pedro Font, an early missionary, described the local grizzly bears, writing, "He was horrible, fierce, large, and fat."[15] In the 1800s, multiple newspaper accounts mentioned bears weighing well over 1,000 pounds (450 kg); the hind foot of one particular adult male grizzly was measured at 12 inches (300 mm) long by 8 inches (200 mm) wide, and claws were often 2 inches (51 mm) wide by 3.5 inches (89 mm) long.[16] Measurements of museum specimens, however, demonstrate that this bear was no larger than those present in the rest of North America, with average body size estimates ranging from 104 kilograms (229 lb) to 252 kilograms (556 lb) depending on methodology.[3]"

Tbh that's not even a bear thing, wild animals size specially in the past almost ever end up be fisherman story kind of shit lol
Our grandpas just loved them good stories, the trend of science ruining the magic adding actual truth is much more recent

Even if is same shit we do today on Sherdog, when people talk about animals usually seem to imagine max record sizes as the norm lol

I don't think there is any other animal on earth that combines beauty with lethality so perfectly as the Tiger.😍

And if I ever invent Time Travel, I'm going back with a very large gun and forcing all those sick fucks that want to see Bears and Bulls kill each other into the arena with them. :mad:

Tbh just 100 years ago even in the west human life itself was'nt valued much

Just see how some pointless battles during World Wars resulted in thousands and thousands of deaths, and society found it normal shit

I think also with tiger i would bet my money on spanish bull

Tiger might have slighty better chance as there's a swift accuracy at tackling larger animals that lion seem to lack(on reality "technique" is similar, but tiger seems just more skilled at timing/position itself to close the kill) but to make It a dumb number i would say 25% instead of lion's 20

Like if we speak open arena scenario, most likely outcome is still bull gore and stomp and gore the big cat

Only carnivore i would see have good chance is a big bear, and by good i mean i 50/50

Well we selected his bloodline to be aggressive just like we did for some dog breeds, quiet bull does'nt offer good show in the arena

lol a Tiger would tear a Bull to shreds. They have no problems taking down Water Buffalo on their own. Tigers are built to do it and are experienced at doing it. A Bull would stand zero chance.

A Tiger is a completely different problem than a Lion in this arena.

lol a Tiger would tear a Bull to shreds. They have no problems taking down Water Buffalo on their own. Tigers are built to do it and are experienced at doing it. A Bull would stand zero chance.

A Tiger is a completely different problem than a Lion in this arena.

If we talk about their natural habitat in the jungle with vegetation, uneven terrain, and all elements that allow tiger to hunt in best condition and timing, my opinion would be much different

Tigers are great solo hunters, better than lions at it for sure
As i mentioned before i recognized there's that fucking pro sweet accuracy at tackling large beasts that seem on another level between the two cats

But flat open arena with pissed off corrida bull?
There i don't see that much difference between the two cats, shit situation for both, because deny any ambush/sneak attack advantage that a big felid would use facing a larger prey and force them to direct clash with a pissed off hyper aggressive and fast mountain of muscle with horns able to impale and open an horse belly like a purse

Neither of cats would like it

Average tiger have some advantages over average lion (and teh internet seems to treat these traits as anime power level discussion lol), but still they're not much different compared to a corrida bull, similar dynamics involved

Back