Roger's Online Site

word2urmutha

White Belt
@White
Reaction score
Hi,

I signed up for Roger's online site today (https://www.rogergracietv.com/) and wanted to recommended it to anyone who might be on the fence. It's 20 per month or 192 for a year unless you were on their email list and got a discount. It looks like there's around 240 videos to start, including categories you'd expect (like open guard, closed guard, half guard, and the like). The videos are high quality and all appear to be in high definition. I haven't watch any videos of him rolling yet but in the few videos I've seen it's exactly what I was hoping for, such as focusing on how he applies pressure and grips to increase it. Haven't counted them but looks about even with gi and nogi.

Anyway, definitely is worth the money so far. I've signed up for Marcelo, Braulio, Kennan, Mendes, and a few others in the past but have always hoped Roger would do one. So far the video quality is better than the others (maybe Mendes is just as good) and it looks like whoever the IT team is behind it knows what they're doing and cares about their customers having a good experience.

So you work for the site?

Obvious shill is obvious.

In a lot of the videos Roger shows some basic stuff I was already familiar with.
Haven't seen everything yet and hopefully he will post more of his killer moves and the secret details behind them later on.
He shows a bunch of tricky escapes which I'll try out.
The best video thus far was Roger showing his over/under pass which is a ton better then way Bernardo Faria does it.

Marketing 101: How to do it.

No, I don't work for the site. Just figured since he dominated jiu jitsu and this is a, you know, grappling forum, some people might be interested. It can be helpful in life not to assume everyone has hidden motives. If you don't want to check the site out, don't. I don't give a shit. I used to post under a different name on here but now I remember why I stopped.

There isn't anything on these sites that you won't learn from regular classes

There is a ton of stuff on the various instructional sites you won't learn in almost all classes unless the instructor is also subscribing there.

That might be true, it's more about finding a source for top notch instruction on whatever YOU want to learn.

No, I don't work for the site. Just figured since he dominated jiu jitsu and this is a, you know, grappling forum, some people might be interested. It can be helpful in life not to assume everyone has hidden motives. If you don't want to check the site out, don't. I don't give a shit. I used to post under a different name on here but now I remember why I stopped.
YxhCJAR.jpg

There are dogbar videos (bottom and top) so it seems Roger has sold Oli Geddes secrets.

Back