Rogan petitioning for Kanye West on his podcast

Kanye was on the Bret Easton Ellis podcast ages ago. It was kind of interesting. He's a weird dude

I imagine Kanye would be more at home on Cumia's podcast than Joe's

I actually like a lot of his music, I respect a lot of his accomplishments, yet at the same time he can be the biggest idiot out there.

Didn't Kanye just go off the rails and tweet Drake like fifty billion times telling him how much he hates him?

Last edited:
Bwah! Joeprah. Hey, guys, remember, Joe still thinks of himself as a comedian.

A good form of social proofing has become whether or not someone listens to Alex Jones, or Joe Rogan. Once you find that out, it's best to save yourself the trouble, and walk in the other direction.

Besides, who wants to listen to a humorless megalomaniac ramble through his how own self-promotion?

Kanye West jumped the shark long ago. It's hip hop for suburban white kids.

Bwah! Joeprah. Hey, guys, remember, Joe still thinks of himself as a comedian.

A good form of social proofing has become whether or not someone listens to Alex Jones, or Joe Rogan. Once you find that out, it's best to save yourself the trouble, and walk in the other direction.

Besides, who wants to listen to a humorless megalomaniac ramble through his how own self-promotion?

Kanye West jumped the shark long ago. It's hip hop for suburban white kids.
I listen to absolutely everyone

there is no in between

get on my level kid

Gotta be able to discern / listen to anyone and anything and sort the bullshit from the genuinity

Not listening to something just because "it doesn't agree with you" is weak imo. Expand your range.

I listen to absolutely everyone

there is no in between

get on my level kid

Gotta be able to discern / listen to anyone and anything and sort the bullshit from the genuinity

Not listening to something just because "it doesn't agree with you" is weak imo. Expand your range.
No, you don't go around listening to anyone. Not everyone is worth listening to, and if you take that strategy, then literally any amount of bullshit is game. Some speakers are obviously cuckoo, or obviously ignorant. It's the opposite of skepticism.

People who use that strategy are almost always vulnerable to bullshit, conspiracy theories. Joe's show is like a Ted Talks for goofballs, and Alex Jones is a clown playing a character who intentionally crafts outlandish bullshit as a gag. If you can't see through that, then you're the mark.

There is nothing genuine about Alex Jones. Joe has a terrible history of promoting bullshit, and pseudoscience. You need to be more discerning. You seem like you have too much free time on your hands to be listening to anyone, and everything.

If you're mind is too open, then eventually your brain will fall out.

No, you don't go around listening to anyone. Not everyone is worth listening to, and if you take that strategy, then literally any amount of bullshit is game. Some speakers are obviously cuckoo, or obviously ignorant. It's the opposite of skepticism.

People who use that strategy are almost always vulnerable to bullshit, conspiracy theories. Joe's show is like a Ted Talks for goofballs, and Alex Jones is a clown playing a character who intentionally crafts outlandish bullshit as a gag. If you can't see through that, then you're the mark.

There is nothing genuine about Alex Jones. Joe has a terrible history of promoting bullshit, and pseudoscience. You need to be more discerning. You seem like you have too much free time on your hands to be listening to anyone, and everything.

you lack proper discernment

If i was coming from your frame I'd agree

Kanye is a walking poster boy for NPD.
Absolutely. He checks all the boxes. Narcissists are also attracted to successful narcissists because it validates their personality flaws.

But, he also has exhibited some clear signs of bipolar disorder: Delusions of grandeur; rambling speech, and quickly shifting from one idea to another while in the manic phase.

this is appropriate

25442-Ana-s-Nin-Quote-We-don-t-see-things-as-they-are-we-see-them-as-we.jpg

you lack proper discernment
Well that settles it. We all must endeavor to be as discerning as Joe Rogan fans, and Alex Jones fans who don't even care that their listening to an admittedly made up character, but it's Sherdog: Land of the imbecile.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back