Rogan now claiming he can beat UFC fighter

“Wheel kick his face off”...

I don’t even understand why anyone has any interest in seeing someone with no real experience or skill fight in the ufc. He’s not even like a real celebrity. I had no idea who he was until this. The audience of wwe fans is a very small window of youthful nativity for most other than weird losers who enjoy being weird losers and never move out of their parents homes.

He can. His bjj is very good. Eddie Bravo black belt. Ts needs to learn the facts before he shoots his mouth off.

Eddie just traded that belt to JoRo for a bag of weed.

Let's see it I got Joe if he has enough cardio to last a round. Cm punk is a bum.
I doubt it . He’s explosive but when I’ve seen him kicking pads or a bag, it looks like he is going to pop like a zit , he’s so fucking red faced . He’d still prob whup punk though.

Yeah, I also think Joe would massacre him both standing and on the ground. But he would gas very fast so he would have to finish him quick.

Neither does CM Punk..

A5zap.gif

He can. His bjj is very good. Eddie Bravo black belt. Ts needs to learn the facts before he shoots his mouth off.
The thing is his BJJ has never been tested outside of the dojo. No tournaments, no matches, ever. I find that very strange. I wonder if Eddie sort of gave him the black belt out of friendship.
Of course he's been doing it for a long time and he must be good, but is he black belt level?

Tony got his BB after becoming a champ. Rogan has had it longer. Can Rogan hang with Tony in a BJJ match?

The problem is that CM punk is a UFC fighter in the first place. Still, with his training, he would still whoop Rogan's ass. No matter if Punk will always get schooled in UFC, at least he has the balls to put himself in there. Rogan talks a lot of shit for someone who never tried to compete in MMA
Rogan hasn't even competed in BJJ, at which he is a black belt lol.

I'm very surprised Rogan is going to die without ever testing himself in an MMA match. I mean he's commentated for decades it feels like, has a blackbelt in BJJ, taekwando background, and is reasonably fit. Why wouldn't he do one match?
The guy hasn't even tested himself in BJJ, forget about MMA.

Well, if there is a fighter he can beat over the past 18 years, it'd probably be CM punk. Rogan would have to get off the sauce as well.

Rogan v. most UFC fighters would look like this:

The thing is his BJJ has never been tested outside of the dojo. No tournaments, no matches, ever. I find that very strange. I wonder if Eddie sort of gave him the black belt out of friendship.

No. As I explained earlier, it was a straight up trade for a bag of weed.

Lol if Rogan chose not to KO Phil he could probably land a twister on him in the first round .

Back