Rogan in awe of Rondas striking

As smart as Joe thinks he is... this was one of his dumbest takes of all-time.
Rousey-shadow-boxing.gif

LiveSeveralIncatern.gif

Problem is, people don't consider technique, only results. Nunes is also a poor striker, but she knocks her opponents out over and over, so she gets called the GOAT. That was Rousey for 12 wins in a row, until she lost two and people finally realized it wasn't that she was good, but that her opposition was bad.

Problem is, people don't consider technique, only results. Nunes is also a poor striker, but she knocks her opponents out over and over, so she gets called the GOAT. That was Rousey for 12 wins in a row, until she lost two and people finally realized it wasn't that she was good, but that her opposition was bad.
Rousey was good but she was one dimensional. As soon as she faced a striker with TD defense we seen what happened

Rewatching Ronda fights and listening to the commentary will only age worse and worse over time.

While becoming more and more hilarious.

I genuinely believe Rogan wasn’t even trying to hype her, he really was impressed and thought she had world class boxing

Before the match even starts you can tell she's got shit hands. Look at 0:22... it's like she's never even heard of boxing before.

I genuinely believe Rogan wasn’t even trying to hype her, he really was impressed and thought she had world class boxing

i like ronda a lot too but jfc joe glazes her like no tommorow. he really thought that she would take out the entire mens bantamweight division and floyd. pretty sure, his stupidity invited a lotta ronda haters.

Back