Rodolfo Bellato was given the chance to be a warrior; something not given to Jiri.

Was Rodolfo Bellato more out of it than Jiri?

• Yes

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • No

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Poteria was extremely done, couldn't even stand up for the result of the fight

That keeps getting overlooked.

Bellato was smart to just use a deluge of 'little' strikes, because they quickly accumulated on an already tired Potieria, and he was utterly done when the ref stopped it.

There is no way Ihor was mounting a comeback, he was smashed to smithereens.

They didnt have the same courtesy for his opponent tho. I mean really, throwing a bunch of fast baby punches is enough to stop the fight? After almost putting out Belato like 20 times with hammerfists.

The baby-punch swarm is a massive problem with early stoppages that even the 'just bleed' types seem to get fooled by.

It's crazy how refs will allow infinite massive ground shots if there is a pause between them and the guy doesn't go completely unconscious, but immediately panic and get jumpy if a guy starts spamming limp wristed slaps on to his opponent's arms.

You can see some fighters know that the refs are complete marks for it too. They don't throw arm punches like a toddler in any other situation.

This particular one was still a reasonable stoppage though. Dude's body language was that of 'I give up'.

I thought that ref stopped it too early for Bellato when Potieria was damaged, it seemed especially odd after how long he let it go earlier in the fight.

Bellato should have fought in Bellator

Goes to show rabbit punch swarms are more effective in the refs eyes than concussive Thor hammer shots
Those Thor hammer shots were from an unlocked half guard and they wore Ihor out. Bellato's rabbit punches were from full mount of a MUCH LESS tired Bellato. With two minutes left. Ihor was not getting out of that mount based off his cardio. Weren't hard shots but they were busy and fast and Ihor couldn't defend himself based off his energy and position. We've seen busy and quick TKOs force a stoppage. It's not new. We've also seen more powerful but less quick/more labored strikes not cause a stoppage. Nothing new

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cauã masagão
Back