Fight with Matt Lindland, Oct 9, 2010
Fight with Tim Kennedy, March 5, 2011
Fight with Larkin, Nov 3, 2012
Fight with Larkin, Jan 12, 2013
Fight with Tim Boetsch Oct 19, 2013
Fight with Jacare, Nov 27, 2016
Fight with Gus, Aug 4, 2018
Fight with Weidman, Nov 3, 2018

I didn't realize how many of his fights have gotten canceled. He's spent practically half his career rehabbing injuries.

Last edited:
the hardcore weight cutting can't be helping, another reason to move to 205

AKA....shit been beaten to the post

Strange thing is that he doesn't train at AKA anymore

He's just made of glass, or trains too hard

AKA needs to figure their shit out in regards to injury’s and pull outs.

Legit fucked so many fights up.

A4A95823-3CC7-4AFC-B0CD-309B6E556A18.jpeg

UmfMEd.gif

AKA = American Knee Academy

Seeing Larkin's name in that list suddenly made me remember that not only did Lorenze Larkin previously fight at MW, but he also fought at fucking LHW.

That's crazy.

Fight with Tim Boetsch Oct 19, 1013
I didn't realize how many of his fights have gotten canceled. He's spent practically half his career rehabbing injuries.

If his career spans back to 1013 this claim is utter bullshit.

Ancient warrior confirmed!

Any man who's been fighting over a thousand years is bound to have a few fucking injuries! Cut the ancient warrior some slack, man!

Honestly the best thing that ever happened to the division was him losing the belt very quickly. He would’ve held it all up for years with all of these injuries.

Before he came to the UFC Rockhold kinda had a rep for being injured all the time. He got a bit better in the UFC but he's been reverting back to old ways

Does he actually not train there anymore at all? I know he's been training in Florida at Hard Knocks 365, but it seems like he's still affiliated withe AKA and I think he was in Khabib's corner (he was definitely there calming shit down in the octagon during the brawl, but I don't remember if he was actually a cornerman). I thought he just went out there to round out his game a bit.

Also, he is Luke Glasshold; MMA's Mr. Glass

I thought he was back at AKA for this camp? He posted some pics in the recent past being back at AKA. Either way, him pulling out of as many fights as he has is a complete shame. He may as well just call it quits after this one. He will never win a title in the UFC again at this rate. He's barely fighting more than his teammate, Cain.

Probably banging women and got hurt during a wild night

I was getting cologne at Macys the other day and I see a gigantic pic of Luke Rockhold modeling for Ralph Lauren cologne

Gave me a Chubb!

Fight with Matt Lindland, Oct 9, 2010
Fight with Tim Kennedy, March 5, 2011
Fight with Larkin, Nov 3, 2012
Fight with Larkin, Jan 12, 2013
Fight with Tim Boetsch Oct 19, 2013
Fight with Jacare, Nov 27, 2016
Fight with Gus, Aug 4, 2018
Fight with Weidman, Nov 3, 1018

Fixed it for you.

It's been a lot.
But you added a couple extras that don't really count.

Gus fight was never booked/no bout agreement ever even offered before Rockhold got injured and the Kennedy fight there was no confirmation that I can remember on why it was cancelled. Plus it was a short notice fight and Rockhold was replacing someone so in fairness I wouldn't hold that one against him.

But otherwise, yeah he may have more cancelled bouts due to injury than any fighter I can remember (maybe tied by Aldo -- think he has like 5-6)...

I'm sure he pulled out with demi multiple times...

HEYOOOOO

Does he actually not train there anymore at all? I know he's been training in Florida at Hard Knocks 365, but it seems like he's still affiliated withe AKA and I think he was in Khabib's corner (he was definitely there calming shit down in the octagon during the brawl, but I don't remember if he was actually a cornerman). I thought he just went out there to round out his game a bit.

Yeah this is my question, he seems to spend all his time in florida these days.

I thought he was back at AKA for this camp? He posted some pics in the recent past being back at AKA. Either way, him pulling out of as many fights as he has is a complete shame. He may as well just call it quits after this one. He will never win a title in the UFC again at this rate. He's barely fighting more than his teammate, Cain.
He goes to AKA occasionally but it seems that the majority of his time is spent at HardKnocks. He lives full-time in Florida now

He still has Javier in his corner but that's more for sentimental reasons

Back