Rockhold 'huge' news

BbaArHkCQAArTAr.jpg
index.php

Rockhold vs. Yoel confirmed.
Battle of the bulge 2tumblr_ltz4fn8VxB1qdlh1io1_r2_400.gif

The way Cuck Thomas said he wanted to talk to Rockhold and get his side of the story first kind of makes it sound like a negative thing. But at the same time he had a neutral tone of voice so not sure.

Or he's promoting an ICO.

Seriously though, he always seems deeply depressed in interviews...maybe he's retiring

I've always seen him as MMAs Jay Cutler

hes going to light heavy and dc will go to heavy

your welcome.

USADA might have got him.

Dude has looked like trash ever since they came in.

He's jumped ship to WWE

Jeff farmer-esque promos incoming

You turned a gang of henchmen on me. The Goon Squad. King Kong Bundy, King Harley Race, Hercules Hernandez, “Mr. Wonderful” Paul Orndorff. You know, I’ve been humiliated before, but I’m feeling humiliated right now, im afraid to turn my back, I don’t want the people to see what happened to me. They whipped me like a dirty yard dog.

And then Luke Rockhold steps in on short notice and knocks out a cocky Michael Bisping in the first round! Afterwards Rockholds calls Michael Bisping a maricon and proceeds to challenge Murillo Bustamante for the ultimate ultimate!

Imagine the irony.

Whys Holly wearing two tops?
My wife said she thinks the first top is for support but its too revealing so she put the second one (that doesnt have any support) to hide her cleavage.

Back