Rockhold and the UFC Have Come to Terms, Expects to Sign for Weidman Fight Shortly

Gabe

Saturdays are for the Boys
@Silver
Reaction score

Good for Luke, it’s nice to see these fighters push for more money in this day and age.

Damn Rockhold is 1-2 in his last three, with both losses by way of KO.

Weidman is 1-3 in his last four, with all three losses by TKO/KO.

When they fought the first time, Rockhold was 14-2 and Weidman 13-0.

How times have changed, MMA is a brutal sport.

Damn Rockhold is 1-2 in his last three, with both losses by way of KO.

Weidman is 1-3 in his last four, with all three losses by TKO/KO.

When they fought the first time, Rockhold was 14-2 and Weidman 13-0.

How times have changed, MMA is a brutal sport.

The fight was considered one of the highest level MW fight ever between the two best MW's ever.

Now these two are considered just over the hill fighters that are nothing special.

I never liked either of them so I enjoyed seeing them get rekt again and again after that fight.

I thought Luke's best move would be bugging Dana for an interim LHW fight with Alex. Every big MW should be gunning for it because DC will eventually have to vacate and that division is literally wide open.

Damn Luke renegotiated his deal, good for him.

C'mon Cain make some compromises with this greedy fooks and sign that deal already too.

I don't care for rematches won't watch. They should have fed these oldheads to some young lions.

Rockhold should fight Gastelum.

Weidman should be fighting Jacare..... Why aren't these guys fighting each other? Fight makes sense and it's fresh.

Damn Luke renegotiated his deal, good for him.

C'mon Cain make some compromises with this greedy fooks and sign that deal already too.
If I am the ufc, I have little interest in a guy that never fights. I'd let bellator deal with the Cain nonsense

rockhold, you already got punished, please punish weidman accordingly

The fight was considered one of the highest level MW fight ever between the two best MW's ever.

Now these two are considered just over the hill fighters that are nothing special.

I never liked either of them so I enjoyed seeing them get rekt again and again after that fight.
Luke has been getting smashed and hasn’t looked like himself lately, I agree with you on that.

But Weidman being over the hill? I’m not even the slightest of a fan of this guy but he lost three in a row in fights he was winning. He got caught in two of those fights and the third loss was more of a controversial loss than anything. You act like he’s been gettin blown out of the water for years now.

I've got The Chris. Rockhold seems to have mentally checked out, and his chin is very fragile.

With that said, absolute must win for both guys. Not sure where the loser goes after this fight.

I cant stand weedman and his constant entitlement vibes
Only thing helping me to cope with that is his losing streak
So that being said luke via dejavu gnp round 3 after yet again 100 unanswered strikes

Looking forward to botched spinning shit and the ref letting a brutal beatdown take place before an extraordinarily late stoppage...
<{jackyeah}>
<{JustBleed}>

Back