Robin van Roosmalen switches to MMA fulltime

Adesanya said that's not real, some of these disclosed payments are wrong i guess.

Source pls?
That was a reported payout from athletic commission, so real sum is usually bigger, not smaller..

Interesting. Source?
The only reported UFC payout of Adesanya was 56K to show. Where can I find kickboxing payouts?

Adesanya said Glory still owes him money and it was like less than 5000 dollars and that was entire pay.

Glory shows always have a sparse crowd. Kickboxing just isn't that popular

Doubt Glory owes him anything, they are pretty decent with money. There are a few Glory payouts out there but they pretty clearly don't show all the money, they pay for "image rights" or whatever on top. Still, not saying Adesanya was getting paid in kickboxing nearly what he is making in the UFC now.

Adesanya never made top kickboxing money and in his own words was also paid more when he fought in China than he was in Glory.

Well, i hope he finds a org willing to 'give' him decisions (Glory). One of the most delusional fighters of the last years. Happy the Thai's kicked his ass.

Adesanya said Glory still owes him money and it was like less than 5000 dollars and that was entire pay.

Glory shows always have a sparse crowd. Kickboxing just isn't that popular

Weird. I don't see the reason for UFC to pay Adesanya relatively big money (56K to show) then.
I though that was a prolongation of some 30+K contract from Glory...

Weird. I don't see the reason for UFC to pay Adesanya relatively big money (56K to show) then.
I though that was a prolongation of some 30+K contract from Glory...

Ive seen a spreadsheet that showed one of Glory payouts and the highest paid fighter on it was Roosmalen at 10/10.

Some guys just won't jump to the Ufc unless it's for big money. I assume that's why Pavlovich debuted against Overeem.

Nice. I'd like to see RVR in RIZIN in the upcoming LW GP.

Ive seen a spreadsheet that showed one of Glory payouts and the highest paid fighter on it was Roosmalen at 10/10.

Damn. How do they make a living? Is kickboxing training camp less frequent than for MMA?
Did Van Roosmalen and Adesanya have any jobs during their KB career?

Some guys just won't jump to the Ufc unless it's for big money. I assume that's why Pavlovich debuted against Overeem.

Heh. Not sure about Pavlovich.
FNG has recently released a lot of fighters, or let go a lot of them. Of course, they not just cut Pavlovich but signed him with the UFC because he's their caliber, but I doubt it's for huge money.

Look at Bagautinov, for example: when he signed with the UFC he got only 10K to show and he was the KING of FNG, pretty much the most popular and talked about fighter they held at that moment.
Anyway, we won't know Pavlovich's salary until his next fight...at least...

Damn. How do they make a living? Is kickboxing training camp less frequent than for MMA?
Did Van Roosmalen and Adesanya have any jobs during their KB career?

Heh. Not sure about Pavlovich.
FNG has recently released a lot of fighters, or let go a lot of them. Of course, they not just cut Pavlovich but signed him with the UFC because he's their caliber, but I doubt it's for huge money.

Look at Bagautinov, for example: when he signed with the UFC he got only 10K to show and he was the KING of FNG, pretty much the most popular and talked about fighter they held at that moment.
Anyway, we won't know Pavlovich's salary until his next fight...at least...

Kickboxers fight way more often. I also used to think they made more but the sports popularity has declined.

Did Van Roosmalen and Adesanya have any jobs during their KB career?.

Most of the professional kickboxers I know all have a full time or part time job next to their kickboxing careers. You cannot live from the payouts, unless you are a top tier fighter (or just lucky to get a good contract..).

Here in Holland the average A-class fighter gets paid anything between 300-1500€. And if you’re an established fighter you can make a couple grand.
But nowadays fighters for most events just get a bunch of tickets they need to sell themselves to get some money out of it.

There's so much more money in mna. I don't understand why more kickboxer don't do this.
Because mma fighters only make more money at the very top.Boxers make more money than both at the top so why don't mma fighters and kickboxers transition to boxing if money is the real issue?

They're starting to flock to mma. Adesanya - who wasn't particularly high level - made more money in a couple ufc fights than 99% of kickboxers made their whole lives.
Not high level? Are you drunk? His only legit losses are to the best midddleweight kickboxers in the world and how isnt that high level?

Not high level? Are you drunk? His only legit losses are to the best midddleweight kickboxers in the world and how isnt that high level?

due to end of year festivities I am drunk but still, Adesanya is not "particulartly high level". MW division is shallow and he lost decisively to the best. he fine though.

Because mma fighters only make more money at the very top.Boxers make more money than both at the top so why don't mma fighters and kickboxers transition to boxing if money is the real issue?
Is this a joke? UFC pays low lv talent much better than boxing, guys like let's say Zak Ottow and Danny Roberts, very mediocre fighters, are making OK money, while in boxing they would be making 3k on some undercard with no one watching.
He only lost legitimately to one opponent all the others were robberies
No, he lost decisively, at the very least, to Pereira (2nd fight) and to Verlinden (1st fight), watch it.
And the deepness swallowness of a division is debatable all up to how you see it
No, it's not. MW in kickboxing it's shallow as fuck. No one who follows it closely would argue otherwise.

he should beat up robin black

Is this a joke? UFC pays low lv talent much better than boxing, guys like let's say Zak Ottow and Danny Roberts, very mediocre fighters, are making OK money, while in boxing they would be making 3k on some undercard with no one watching.
No, he lost decisively, at the very least, to Pereira (2nd fight) and to Verlinden (1st fight), watch it.
No, it's not. MW in kickboxing it's shallow as fuck. No one who follows it closely would argue otherwise.

I love clowns like make bold statements about how much boxers get paid in comparison to mma fighters.Your full of bullish.Unless you have proof/numbers that say otherwise kindly fuck off.

And for the record I said he stylebender only legitimately lost to one fighters in kb.Do you have the comprehension of a 2 year old?! I doubt it because it a 2 years comprehension would be better.Were just gonna have agree to disagree about tje lost wilnis.

Yeah because a bunch of armchair couch potatos are experts on what makes a division shallow or deep right?! Lmao foh

RVR is a bit different, he actually has a black belt in Judo and some grappling experience, so MMA actually makes a lot of sense for someone like him.

RVR is a bit different, he actually has a black belt in Judo and some grappling experience, so MMA actually makes a lot of sense for someone like him.
See this argument actually makes sense.But that other guy spoken in general terms as if every elite level kickboxer should switch to mma

Back