Social Robert F Kennedy Jr on Rogan right now

cliffs notes?

He realized that he and his IDW buddies are being touted by Nazi Twitter. And he saw accounts there who have been supportive to him carrying water for Nazi ideologies. And he distinctly clarified that he means swastika-sporting, "Hitler was misrepresented by the media" Nazis.

He realized that he and his IDW buddies are being touted by Nazi Twitter. And he saw accounts there who have been supportive to him carrying water for Nazi ideologies. And he distinctly clarified that he means swastika-sporting, "Hitler was misrepresented by the media" Nazis.
Weinstein carrying water for Nazi ideologies? Like what?

They clearly don't listen to Bret's podcast, so the question is where did they get this from? Probably one of those smear hit pieces by The Majority Report or similar channels where they selectively edit and misinterpret everything.

Now I'm not saying that's definitely what's going on here, just that it's likely.

They clearly don't listen to Bret's podcast, so the question is where did they get this from? Probably one of those smear hit pieces by The Majority Report or similar channels where they selectively edit and misinterpret everything.

Now I'm not saying that's definitely what's going on here, just that it's likely.

That’s my guess too, as so far they are just giving vague innuendo and school girl like gossip, “they support Nazi ideologies.”

I figure it there was any merit, someone would have actually posted the info clearly…

Still waiting on @Sinister.

That's not what I said.

It's ironic that rather than find the readily-available information yourself, you ask for clarification and then purposely misquote me. You're not capable of honest discourse, as I said before in this same thread.

Last edited:
That's not what I said.

It's ironic that rather than find the readily-available information yourself, you ask for clarification and then purposely misquote me. You're not capable of honest discourse, as I said before in this same thread.
Yes, only you and those casting aspersions are capable of honest discourse.

{<diva}

Funny how you won’t actually post the “readily available information” supporting your assertions of Weinstein’s nazi sympathies.

{<diva}

Funny how you won’t actually post the “readily available information” supporting your assertions of Weinstein’s nazi sympathies.

You still straight out lied about what I said.

No aspersions cast, it was on his podcast streamed 2 days ago. Now go do your own homework.

{<diva}

This whole "popular with nazis" line is reminding me of Emma Vigeland (of The Majority Report), who went on Timcast a couple weeks ago and said to him that his show "appeals to neo nazis".

Same lady who thinks wanting to feel safe on the subway is "Bourgeoisie". Oh did I mention, she thinks Cleopatra was Black...because Egypt is in Africa (seriously)

Last edited:
Lol

All this guy is confirming is that he watches The Majority Report.

"I refuse to go find Weinstein's podcast and I'm gonna act like he totally didnt say these things he said."

He literally made an on-air plea to...someone, to get off Nazi Twitter and "remember who we are." But do you Bros. Just keep jerking it to Emma Vigeland

Lol

All this guy is confirming is that he watches The Majority Report.

"I refuse to go find Weinstein's podcast and I'm gonna act like he totally didnt say these things he said."

He literally made an on-air plea to...someone, to get off Nazi Twitter and "remember who we are." But do you Bros. Just keep jerking it to Emma Vigeland
Geez dude, just post “these things he said” already. You can’t make outrageous claims and then say, “Go find it yourself herp derp.”

You’re trying to cast guilt by association, but you won’t even tell us why/how he has Nazi sympathies or whatever your trying to claim. SMH.

You and I have never agreed about the effects of money in politics

They aren't giving money to politicians out of the goodness of their hearts

They give for the same reason anyone else does. They want the candidate to win. Or maybe to be able to talk to them.

They expect a return on their investments

OK, but to say that a donation means that the whole industry "owns" someone is silly. What happens if people with opposing interests both donate to a campaign? Why would politicians undermine their own chances just to get more money to buy ads (or, worse, out of loyalty to people who helped them buy ads in the past)? If you give two seconds of thought to the theory behind this view, you see all kinds of unresolvable problems with it. You can also see the evidence.

And as an example no one from the pharmaceutical industry was held accountable for the opiate debacle in any meaningful way

Are you aware of any specific crimes that were not prosecuted because of contributions to specific people with a say in that decision? That would be an example.

When politicians act in ways that aren't supported by and go against what's best for their constituents I get suspicious.

The issue is that different people have different ideas about what is best for constituents. That's why we have elections in the first place.

Rogan seems to have been orange pilled big time lol. He knows RFKjr ain’t gonna he in the ticket. Would be cool if he did have him on the podcast

You and I have never agreed about the effects of money in politics

They aren't giving money to politicians out of the goodness of their hearts

In 2022, the pharmaceuticals and health products industry in the United States spent the most on lobbying efforts, totaling to about 373.74 million U.S. dollars. In the same year, the insurance industry spent about 158.45 million U.S. dollars on lobbying.

https://www.statista.com/statistics/257364/top-lobbying-industries-in-the-us/#:~:text=In 2022, the pharmaceuticals and,million U.S. dollars on lobbying.

They expect a return on their investments

And as an example no one from the pharmaceutical industry was held accountable for the opiate debacle in any meaningful way

When politicians act in ways that aren't supported by and go against what's best for their constituents I get suspicious.
The idea that money spent on lobbying plays zero part in any policy making is one of the most naive things I’ve ever seen in my life.

ffs, the name for it is LOBBYING. Literally to make someone do something you want them to do.

“hey, here is hundreds of millions of dollars. Feel free to completely do whatever you want is in your heart when it comes to regulating my industry!”

The idea that money spent on lobbying plays zero part in any policy making is one of the most naive things I’ve ever seen in my life.

ffs, the name for it is LOBBYING. Literally to make someone do something you want them to do.

“hey, here is hundreds of millions of dollars. Feel free to completely do whatever you want is in your heart when it comes to regulating my industry!”

Lobbying is different from campaign donations, though it's also pretty ineffective (if you care about evidence rather than just insulting people for letting evidence influence their thinking).

This explains so much about him, although it doesn't explain why so many of you nincompoops were gargling his balls. Do you have worms eating your brain as well?

"a worm ... got into my brain and ate a portion of it and then died,” Mr. Kennedy said in the deposition. “I have cognitive problems, clearly,” he said in the 2012 deposition.

Back