Robelis Despaigne last 4 fights a combined 37 seconds...

I'd like to see him face Volkov would be an intersting matchup. Pavlovich as well.

I'd like to see him face Volkov would be an intersting matchup. Pavlovich as well.

Bit early lol. I think they should put him against a low ranked dude who's more of a grappler than Parisian, but get him back in there within a month or two. Someone like Lukasz Brzeski.

Bit early lol. I think they should put him against a low ranked dude who's more of a grappler than Parisian, but get him back in there within a month or two. Someone like Lukasz Brzeski.
Yeah sure, not immediately.
But I think it's not going to be interesting to watch until he reach the top 10. Either he will crush cans, or he will be grapplefucked in a pathetic way.

I think it's just the speed and athleticism of the man mixed with genuine knockout power that makes him terrifying.

I'd say he destroys most of the division at present as in anyone ranked above say 15-20. Based solely on physical attributes. Then it gets tricky for him but he's gonna be a lot of fun.

Think Brzeski is fighting already, Valter Walker maybe. Maybe the winner of Machado/Mayes?

He's someone to pay attention to for sure. He's already 35 I just wish he would have came into MMA back when he was 23 or 24 after the Olympics. Oh what could have been. 87 inch reach has to be a UFC record.

I wonder how much he gets paid per hour,.

But what in the actual fuck was Parisian doing and why is he in ufc

I hope the guy is learning grappling and the intricacies (of details of maneuvers we don’t even know the names of) of MMA fighting so he’ll be ready when someone can actually test him.

Hopefully he also stays healthy and active, so we see more of this!
Easy there guy... easy.

How about he starts with intricacies of details of maneuvers we DO know the name of, and then he works his way up after he has mastered those?

Mmmkay?

This would be a fun 20 second fight.

source.gif

giphy-downsized-large.gif

It’s good he’s taking no damage, he can makes a faster run to the top at 35.

But in all seriousness what kind of name is Robelis?

I want to see him again asap

Those low hands will get him caught eventually - but until they do , he’s going to be a fan friendly 1 minute firefighter ….. scary dude for anyone regardless
Feed him to Jailton.
<CerseiPlotting>

The guy he fought in his debut should be praised for making it the furthest. He shouldn't take that loss too badly and should keep going.

If Robelis wins his next fight he should call out Arlovski, then Rozenstruik, and then Gane.

Back