Robbie Fox And MMA Legend Fedor Emelianenko Eat Some Authentic Russian Brunch Together [New video]

Andrey Kamensky

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score

And some recent Fedor pics
6lwm6dxlcOM.jpg

8xfiwL-jytI.jpg

Tqo87yJDbZo.jpg

Fedorable as always.

Whoah this interview is cringemaximum

It’s essentially the Millenium nerdy kid peskering Fedor with irrelevant questions while they eat.

Definitely not a fan of this interviewer.

Out of all the things he could’ve asked and this was what he chose? Don’t waste anyone’s time.

Whoah this interview is cringemaximum

It’s essentially the Millenium nerdy kid peskering Fedor with irrelevant questions while they eat.

Definitely not a fan of this interviewer.

Out of all the things he could’ve asked and this was what he chose? Don’t waste anyone’s time.
Totally agree with you. should have watched it before posting...

Who is Robbie Fox? And why is he Fedor's best friend forever 4 eva?

Totally agree with you. should have watched it before posting...
It’s all good bro, still good to see anything fedor related I guess.

I’d ask him about his grappling

Remember... remember... when you got randleplexed? But you didn't die? That was awesome.

This guy works for barstool sports, and I think it's supposed to be a joke. This guy also did this.

isn't it funny to see how Mike Kogan is babysitting Fedor now?

Holy shit the part when Fedor shakes his head when the kid is ranting about pounding gorillas.

<36>

Lol! imagine him making that move in the cage against Sonnen.
Looks like he is keeping up with his weight lifting. For 42 he is looking very fit! Better than he did back in 2010-2011
Yup arms looking good.
Btw a short update on his training camp for this upcoming fight:
He'll train in Stariy Oskol for about half the time and the other half in Holland with Peter and the KB academy guys. Voronov said they will be focusing on wrestling and tdd alot and will bring in training partners that will mimick Sonnen's fighting style.

Yup arms looking good.
He'll train in Stariy Oskol for about half the time and the other half in Holland with Peter and the KB academy guys. Voronov said they will be focusing on wrestling and tdd alot and will bring in training partners that will mimick Sonnen's fighting style.
Good to hear, thanks

Disappointing interview.... I wonder how many of Fedor's fights he's seen?

Kid’s a tosser. Terrible questions.

The only good thing to come out of that interview is the gif above.

Yup arms looking good.

Nice, that sounds like a good plan for this fight!

Yup arms looking good.
Thanks , please keep us updated always. I know you talk to peter tjisse

Next time please ask him if fedor will be specifically drilling any defensive work off his back ?

Thanks , please keep us updated always. I know you talk to peter tjisse

Next time please ask him if fedor will be specifically drilling any defensive work off his back ?
I'll try ;)
Not spending as much time here as I used to.
And tbh I haven't spoken with Peter for quite some time. That information was given by Voronov for the ressian press. But if I'll speak with Peter I'll ask him ;)

Back