RIZIN Fighting World Grand Prix 2016: 2nd Round (Discussion) DEC 29 1:00AM EST

Keen.

Does anyone have any experience with that streaming site? Does it play up if you try to skip back and forth? Will end up missing the start of both cards, but would love get all the fights in.
Yes.

My final prediction : Mirko will take Mo down and finish him with GnP.

High kick is also possible...

Final prediction:

Mo, Baruto, Aliakbari, and Bajor advance to the Semi-finals

Can't wait.

Thanks for the thread. I guess it's on tomorrow morning for us in the UK then?

I have a question though, what's RIZIN Special MMA Rules?

C0vvc7BVEAIYO_9.jpg:large

Weigh-in costume of Rin Nakai.

Looks about the size difference Murata had over Batara, only reversed. Honestly, surprised this one isn't on the NYE card. Nakai brings the freakshow factor, while Murata brings the well known athlete factor.

Here's round times and everything.

15578264_1835471456728695_1723988097354746288_o.jpg

This is great. Looks like 4 fights will allow elbows. I like how this is shown in the card order.

Last edited:
A fun fact that Rin Nakai has the same home town as Murata, and they were in the same Judo dojo in the childhood. So they knew each other in personal.

mid week middle of the night MMA. 15 years ago I wouldn't care and watch the whole damn thing (or listen in the pride paltalk room).

But now that I am in my 30's, that's ain't happening.
cool story man

Final Prediction:

Mo drops Cro Cop and finishes him in the first, Herring and TK get second round subs on a gassed Baruto & Aliakbari, and Moldavsky wins a decision against Bajor.

Hope Cruickshank soccer kicks Kitaoka.

King Mo should deff win this fight shouldn't be? I didn't watch his fight vs Ishi a couple weeks ago but I heard it was boring.

Anyways Cro Cop has been washed up for years But Is Cro cop on roids

You might wanna put into the first post that the Kara France match is under Japanese weight failing rules, meaning that if France wins it's a NC. He was 4.5lbs over at the first weigh in and 3lbs over at the second attempt.

My final prediction : Mirko will take Mo down and finish him with GnP.

High kick is also possible...
i believe that is his new strategy in all his fights, this is his final evolution. it will be very interesting to see him test his wrestling against a great wrestler. he does have the advantage in size and strength though.

Took the day off from work tomorrow morning to watch CC and the Rizin event. Going to stock up on coffee and hopefully Mirko gets this win.

Back