RIZIN 29/12 weigh ins live stream

The endings and on the cards when they bring EVERYONE out and the big music plays is still the best thing ever. That's something the UFC definitely lacks. I love it. Always have.
UFC is cooler to there fighters. Them dudes roll in like a hour or two before their fight.

Doing that they make these dudes sit potentially through like 8 hours.

But yeah its pretty cool.

If Cup of Noodles is Gabi's next fight I would not be mad at all.

Very excited for this event. Mo should get to the finals easily.

THey need to make that outfit mandatory for all wmma fighters and ring card girls.

How amazing would it be if Herring actually won this? I think he has a decent chance, hard to judge how good Amir really is and winner of Cro Cop/King Mo fight is gonna be banged up I feel.

Screenshot_20161228_003300.png

I didn't know she had been cut. Such an odd woman, but I'd love to take her out to a nice seafood dinner and never call her again.

UFC is cooler to there fighters. Them dudes roll in like a hour or two before their fight.

Doing that they make these dudes sit potentially through like 8 hours.

But yeah its pretty cool.
King Mo got brought in on Friday and is staying at a 1600 usd per night Westin Hotel. Just an example.

Ok

What kind of idiotic husband make his wife present herself like that???

Edit.
Not complaining about the ass BUT Godamn sometimes to much is to much.

cool another sherdog post where the attachments don't show up so i have to quote it just to be able to fucking see them. Awesome net code, sherdog web guys. Fucking awesome work.
Works fine for me, both on my laptop and iphone.

Back