Crime River Visitor Found Guilty of reckless homicide After Drunk Teenagers Harassed Him

The Dude was a Douche but it looked justified to me but maybe the guilty verdict was to save face and not see any mostly peaceful fiery Riots.

Yeah, I wouldn’t expect charges against them as well considering the seriousness of the case in general, but it’s like their battery against him is completely ignored while his battery against the female ended with conviction.

Check out the highlights of the testimony of the young guys during trial. Clearly lying and omitting things. Can't remember very simple details, can't seem to pinpoint how he was "looking for little girls."

It was basically mob mentality. One guy just screamed he was looking for little girls and they all started running with it. That's also the reason the Karen came to the rescue and started screaming and getting in his face.

Sure but pushing him a few times when he wouldn’t leave and stood there obstinately is not self defense. He did the even get hit hard he got slapped like once. This was his fault

The one guy literally choked him while in the water on his butt. Let me put my hands on your throat in a river with just your head above water.

The one guy literally choked him while in the water on his butt. Let me put my hands on your throat in a river with just your head above water.
Is that when he stabbed him? No didn’t think so. He got up and retaliated. Not self defense sorry

Shame guy got convixted self defence all the way.american teenagerd most annoying peoplevever they will push you to brink of this with their screaming name calling obnoctuous laughing

Check out the highlights of the testimony of the young guys during trial. Clearly lying and omitting things. Can't remember very simple details, can't seem to pinpoint how he was "looking for little girls."

It was basically mob mentality. One guy just screamed he was looking for little girls and they all started running with it. That's also the reason the Karen came to the rescue and started screaming and getting in his face.
Yeah, it is a shame. People acting like they don't know how a group of amped up folks can start mobbing on a guy and making someone fear for their life. Purposely lying and trying to get more and more people to encircle and make them unable to react in a rationale way. Liars in court too. It is a sham.

It is possible, though I just have a problem with big groups of teens shouting and instigating things along. We all know they do it, or we have done it ourselves. Added with the lies those kids were caught in, and how the video went. I don't know. Maybe it is just something I didn't see, but the whole pack mentality they had in the video makes me assume the worse.
We do?

Sure, a bit of hyperbole using ALL, but people with a lot of experience with a lot of experience with kids, and those who can remember a time when we were young ourselves... Yes, I believe most certainly can.

Shame guy got convixted self defence all the way.american teenagerd most annoying peoplevever they will push you to brink of this with their screaming name calling obnoctuous laughing
It wasn't self defense, you vacuous twit.

It wasn't self defense, you vacuous twit.
Of course it was it is not all teenegers but mostly ones that play sports in this country think they are alpha so they find a week target who they think is harmless and start bring of a brink of sannity with their laugh pushing around laughing out loud for no apperant reason to get that person to react with confusion anger but afraid to do anything well they fucked with a guy that wanted to do something about it shame he had to be responsible for their immaturity

Maybe she should have found a way to incorporate that info into the thumbnail instead of just trying to hit some idiotic influencer formula with BOLD words and a dumb face. I also don't bother with those videos because I find it insulting.
Yeah I try to avoid giving clicks to any of those randos.

These young adults thought they had a nice 10 on 1 scenario and were fixing to dish out some violence after they got him on the ground. They were all having a great time taunting and pushing him down

It's what they do these days

Only this old man had protection

Shit situation

These young adults thought they had a nice 10 on 1 scenario and were fixing to dish out some violence after they got him on the ground. They were all having a great time taunting and pushing him down

It's what they do these days

Only this old man had protection

Shit situation

"For the CULTURE!"

Is that when he stabbed him? No didn’t think so. He got up and retaliated. Not self defense sorry

Dude... what are you seeing here? He stabbed the first guy (yellow shorts) who was trying to push him down a second time.

?? He got knocked down twice, the mob hit him when when he was down and things were escalating.

Why would this guy think they were going to stop? Because they never do.

Form the Video in the OP

1:50 - He's pushed down, kicked in the head and punched. He gets up, but a kid in Yellow tries to push him (he's stabbed here at 1:56 and he's seen laying in the water later bleeding).
1:57 - He's pushed down for the 2nd time. The mob doesn't realize Yellow was stabbed, because they're still harassing him.
2:05 - Another Kid comes from behind attempts to push him again. That kid looks to get stabbed

The trial says 5 people were stabbed, but the video seems to show two.

Seriously, this was clearly self defense.

He attacked them. It's literally the first thing that happens in that video. A drunk old man rolls up them, assaults the camera man in the tube and the kids are still like "walk away".

Manslaughter was a more fitting charge than homicide, but this was a situation of the old guy's making and he definitely started the assaults.
<WellThere>The boomer started the fire 🔥

Dude... what are you seeing here? He stabbed the first guy (yellow shorts) who was trying to push him down a second time.

?? He got knocked down twice, the mob hit him when when he was down and things were escalating.

Form the Video in the OP

1:50 - He's pushed down, kicked in the head and punched. He gets up, but a kid in Yellow tries to push him (he's stabbed here at 1:56 and he's seen laying in the water later bleeding).
1:57 - He's pushed down for the 2nd time. The mob doesn't realize Yellow was stabbed, because they're still harassing him.
2:05 - Another Kid comes from behind attempts to push him again. That kid looks to get stabbed

The trial says 5 people were stabbed, but the video seems to show two.

Seriously, this was clearly self defense.
Oh ok I guess we can just assault people and then stab them to death if they shove us back. Pick a fight and then murder someone when you lose is self defense now

They engaged him initially and continued to harass him. He was minding his own business when they started fucking with him about looking for little girls. And he stabbed people as they ran up to shove him back down or hit him. Notice how only the people that made contact with him were stabbed. And he doesn’t have to leave. He had as much right to be there as any one else. And you can respond to a push and strikes with a stab when you are vastly outnumbered and the attacks are coming from all directions.
Clearly you cant without spending the rest of your life in jail

Didn’t they start fucking with him calling him a pedo before the phone or anything happened? I didn’t see him do anything until the woman got in his face and then he reportedly hits or shoves her and they repeatedly hit and knocked him into the water, laughing the whole time. That is not trying to stop him from attacking anyone. That is attacking him for fun at that point. I am looking at the moment the stabbing happened. He was being pushed into the water by multiple attackers, over and over. I watched it once, so I didn’t pick it apart piece by piece, but my initial reaction was that they were the aggressors.

I thought he started messing with them first looking for his phone and he thought they took it? I could be wrong. I know the video doesn't start when this all started. The video started when things were already escalating.

What do you mean they never do? Are you under the impressions these kids were going to kill the old man right there and then? Me and my cousins have been jumped multiple times at clubs and bars and they always stop. It doesn't even really hurt if you just turtle up. Some of you need to get out of the house and off the internet. I feel like you guys things it's Mad Max out there in the city.

Back