Crime River Visitor Found Guilty of reckless homicide After Drunk Teenagers Harassed Him

Indeed.

One less coward who would attack a middle aged man 13 on 1.

The world is a better place.
So you think that a guy would get sent to prison for defending himself against an unprovoked attack by a group of teenagers? Never mind the facts, let's just celebrate the death of a 17 year old.

How is it justified self defense when he already assaulted one of the kids? Everyone involved in this incident handled it poorly but it all started with the man handling this situation poorly. If you lose your phone and you think some kids stole it than get someone to call the cops. You don't just get to start grabbing people and doing whatever you want. Then when those people try to stop you, you get to stab them because it's to many people.

Didn’t they start fucking with him calling him a pedo before the phone or anything happened? I didn’t see him do anything until the woman got in his face and then he reportedly hits or shoves her and they repeatedly hit and knocked him into the water, laughing the whole time. That is not trying to stop him from attacking anyone. That is attacking him for fun at that point. I am looking at the moment the stabbing happened. He was being pushed into the water by multiple attackers, over and over. I watched it once, so I didn’t pick it apart piece by piece, but my initial reaction was that they were the aggressors.

Guy has been in the US since he was 15 apparently, and attended university, so surely he can speak and understand English to a reasonable degree?
Considering both group's statements were full of lies, the video and reported physical evidence seems like the only reliable information, and even in the video they are bullshitting.
The story that he approached the group and grabbed some obnoxious kid because he was looking for someone else's phone in a river doesn't make much sense either. Was he wasted?
Over here I can't imagine that'd be considered reasonable use of force, and given the verdict apparently that didn't fly in the US either, despite how much you guys love killing each other.

Watching more on this, his behavior after the event is what makes me not like him, however, not one person can describe the punch and no one can say that he was chasing people down with a knife.

So let’s say he did hit the karen that shoved her nose into all this without knowing a fucking thing. Everyone has been drinking. They are lying because one kid testifies that he didn’t say anything to them, but on video, they’re all saying he said he was trying to look for little girls. So when they start yelling this, karen comes over to be the big hero and gets in his face in an aggressive manner.

Even if he smacked her or her phone, which unfortunately, isn’t on video, she is fine (and does not hit the ground as the kids told cops-later proven false by their own video) and is no longer being attacked or pursued when the gang starts mobbing him and repeatedly shoving him down and hitting him. IMO, this is when half of them got their guts on display. They ran up on him. He didn’t chase anyone down. He is the one being attacked and he is stabbing them as they come.

Now, normally, a shove or strike doesn’t equal a stab, but you have to look at the whole picture. Dude is outnumbered by a big margin and the attacks keep coming and he is in water. That would put a reasonable person in fear of receiving serious bodily injury or death. I don’t care about him moving the tube or whatever that was. It was several minutes before the attack and subsequent stabbings. So that doesn’t matter to me. What matters is that all these people coming after him as the aggressors.

Just from a law enforcement perspective, I kind of want to know if he was mirandized before being out in the back of the car. That doesn’t really change the fact that he turned completely shady after this incident, but it would matter about what can be used of that to incriminate him. And despite how much I don’t like the way he responded to law enforcement, I still believe that his actions should be viewed as self defense and the murder charges were outrageous.

The murderer was on one really good. The dude was tweaking because he couldn't speak or signal anything he was zoned out until he was pushed

Jury got it right
Right? No guess their decision is a far cry better than what was on their plate after prosecuting attorneys overshot. He got reckless manslaughter or something like that. The optics of what he did when questioned by police didn’t help his case, but when broken down, he was not an active threat to anyone (whether you buy the notion that hit punched/slapped the woman, Madison, or not-no marks, no one can describe if it was a left or a right strike, she doesn’t seem to be hit or knocked back at all in the video, etc) and he is being repeatedly shoved down and struck by multiple assailants. No one has to take a beating like that by a gang of kids/adults and I think a reasonable person would believe that they were facing serious injury or death.

They are allies and identify as light skin POC.

We traded them in the Race Draft for the Jungle Asians.

They are black adjacent. There are two or three poc in that group-2 black, 1 Asian. That means this man “attacked” a group of POCs and female identifying persons while “hunting little girls” so they can basically do whatever they want to him without repercussions

Man, zoomers are insufferable cunts.
None deserved to die of course, but all that chimping out deserved a good beating.
Unfortunately, the old guy seems like a fucking idiot as well.
Everybody involved in this encounter is trash.

66182cca13473.webp

all jokes aside, I've just read more about this guy and he seems to be a POS as well, fuck him. Also from my own personal interactions with them not surprised to see Romanians resort to knives in this kind of situation, back in 2016 I guy I trained with got into an argument with one who was being a dick at a party, kicked his ass and when he turned his back got stabbed 7 times.

Last edited:
Teenagers are obnoxious little shits, especially in groups. They're used to getting away with everything too, and they did in this case as well. Being a minor shields them from most criminal charges and society always comes to their rescue & defense. They've probably fucked with people dozens of times without major consequence; they didn't expect they messing with the wrong guy this time.

66182cca13473.webp

all jokes aside, I've just read more about this guy and he seems to be a POS as well, fuck him. Also from my own personal interactions with them not surprised to see Romanians resort to knives in this kind of situation, back in 2016 I guy I trained with got into an argument with one who was being a dick at a party, kicked his ass and when he turned his back got stabbed 7 times.

Oh man, that illustration. Funny and racist at same time

Teenagers are obnoxious little shits, especially in groups. They're used to getting away with everything too, and they did in this case as well. Being a minor shields them from most criminal charges and society always comes to their rescue & defense. They've probably fucked with people dozens of times without major consequence; they didn't expect they messing with the wrong guy this time.

Yeah, I wouldn’t expect charges against them as well considering the seriousness of the case in general, but it’s like their battery against him is completely ignored while his battery against the female ended with conviction.

They attacked him. He defended himself? Fuck around and find out?

He attacked them. It's literally the first thing that happens in that video. A drunk old man rolls up them, assaults the camera man in the tube and the kids are still like "walk away".

Manslaughter was a more fitting charge than homicide, but this was a situation of the old guy's making and he definitely started the assaults.

lmao, how is that racist? I'd say that the caricatures are pretty spot on:

3E4BD6F59F5F25FCCA4789B80D62A2B0.jpg

B082F0A45E0A4FE55CF347519764F737.jpg

CDEF6073461CBAA4FDB1E5907ADCFC82.jpg
Yeah I guess even Caricatures are "Wacist" now.....when does the virtue signaling stop with certain people.

Right? No guess their decision is a far cry better than what was on their plate after prosecuting attorneys overshot. He got reckless manslaughter or something like that. The optics of what he did when questioned by police didn’t help his case, but when broken down, he was not an active threat to anyone (whether you buy the notion that hit punched/slapped the woman, Madison, or not-no marks, no one can describe if it was a left or a right strike, she doesn’t seem to be hit or knocked back at all in the video, etc) and he is being repeatedly shoved down and struck by multiple assailants. No one has to take a beating like that by a gang of kids/adults and I think a reasonable person would believe that they were facing serious injury or death.

Cant respond to a push and a slap with a reckless stabbing spree of anyone within arms length. He approaches the group not the other way around. The group of young people felt he was a threat. Clearly he was which is why everyone in the video was telling him to leave. A sad case of FAFO for all involved but clearly not some innocent guy minding his own business getting attacked fighting for his life.

Cant respond to a push and a slap with a reckless stabbing spree of anyone within arms length. He approaches the group not the other way around. The group of young people felt he was a threat. Clearly he was which is why everyone in the video was telling him to leave. A sad case of FAFO for all involved but clearly not some innocent guy minding his own business getting attacked fighting for his life.

They engaged him initially and continued to harass him. He was minding his own business when they started fucking with him about looking for little girls. And he stabbed people as they ran up to shove him back down or hit him. Notice how only the people that made contact with him were stabbed. And he doesn’t have to leave. He had as much right to be there as any one else. And you can respond to a push and strikes with a stab when you are vastly outnumbered and the attacks are coming from all directions.

Back