Risky Attacks Gone Wrong In MMA (Plenty of GIFs)

1243237999_acrobatic_kick_fail.gif

funny-sports-gifs-mma-dropkick-fail.gif

Johnathan Ivey is always good for a few laughs during a fight.

Skip to 6:55 for probably the only People's Elbow ever performed in MMA.

You can actually see the idea form in his head: "wait, this dude's along the ropes, I'm gonna try that thing I saw on RAW last night... if this works I'm so saying IF YOU SMELLLLLLLAAA... in my post fight interview."

Post of the year to someone who finds a fighter trying the 5-knuckle shuffle.

Surprised I haven't seen this one yet. Roll to about the 27 second mark for the risky attack.

Stefan Struve tries a flying knee, and wakes up KTFO

222222222222.gif

There's something delightfully sinister about watching Struve get viciously KO'd. I was so disappointed Barry couldn't do it cuz then I could have seen it live.

I watched a slow mo once wete they brok down arlovskis attack of Fedor and he didnt land a single punch. Which I kind of think makes the ko a little less embarrassin.

I remember watching the fight and thinking Arlovski was getting the better of Fedor until all the slow-mo GIFs that showed nothing was connecting.

the chael sonnen one is the most interesting to me, because i wonder what course the silva fight would have went if he landed that spinning elbow flush. that could have been a game changer.

Sonnen's spinning elbow and Arlovski's fly knee were the first things that came to mind when I saw the title.

How has this one not been posted yet?

Can't run from your problems, broseph!

KharitonovOvereem1.gif

Post yours, and which one you think is the worst. I think the Arlovski one is the worst.

In terms of the guy losing's performance I think the Sonnen one is the worst, he fucks up a pretty simple move and puts himself in a bad position where as the others needed a very well timed counter.

In terms of the guy losing's performance I think the Sonnen one is the worst, he fucks up a pretty simple move and puts himself in a bad position where as the others needed a very well timed counter.

Sonnen had also won round 1 the same has he won the first four rounds of the other fight. He was in a pretty good place at that time, and really fucked it up.

Back