RIP NORIFUMI "KID" YAMAMOTO

FUCK CANCER. Fucking bullshit man, he said he wanted to beat cancer and make a return not that long ago :(

Tragic news...RIP Kid

m96jjd.jpg

Posted on Krazy Bee's IG account some 30mins ago. Kid passed away at 41 from cancer.

RIP my favourite JMMA fighter of all time

<Prem973> Too soon man. Didn't even know he had cancer. Just WTF ??

645z4889se1080.jpg

WAR YAMAMOTO

<DCrying> RIP, YOU LEGEND.

m96jjd.jpg

<Prem974>I'm going to be a mess when Sakuraba goes... but that savage will prob outlive me.

Damn. I looked up to the guy as a young kid. wached his highlights on youtube and got motivated to train and workout. that song "wasteland" will forever be stuck in my head.

RIP to a legend. Heartbreaking.

Kid was an idol of mine
He was real pioneer all the lightweight fighters owe him a bit gratitude he pretty much forced himself in to main stage of mma

K-1 created a show centered around him because he was that talented and charismatic around the time the ufc had got rid of the lightweights and pride was showing Bushido on tape delay Sunday afternoon like it’s version of zuffa era wec

There was kid driving lambos being the biggest rockstar in all of mma

I still get my haircut like his 2002-2003ish era literally went to my barber about six or so years ago with a picture I screen capped and told them I want my taper like this

Last edited:
I'm glad I was there live to see his last win.

RIP Kid. This is brutal.

Damn! He was one of my fave fighters.
I didnt pay that much attention to MMA in the last months, so i didnt even know he had cancer.
Terrible to go at such a young age

Kid was an idol of mine
He was real pioneer all the lightweight fighters owe him a bit gratitude he pretty much forced himself in to main stage of mma

K-1 created a show centered around him because he was that talented and charismatic around the time the ufc had got rid of the lightweights and pride was showing Bushido on tape delay Sunday afternoon like it’s version of zuffa era wec

I still get my haircut like his 2002-2003ish era literally went to my barber about six or so years ago with a picture I screen capped and told them I want my taper like this

Powerful poast.

sad..his K1 and MMA fight highlights was the reason i started watching ..R.I.P. was one hell of a fighter at his prime.

Kid was an idol of mine

I once visited the KB gym in Ota with the intention of taking a once per week group MMA class with KID, who was my MMA hero. When I got there, a young Kyoji Horiguchi was working reception and told me KID had hurt his knee training and couldn't take class that night. I ended up doing some jiu jitsu at KB with the purple belt Diemerson (?) anyway cos I was flying home and couldn't wait another week so I never got to meet KID.

It's sad and regretful how years later, I wish I could have met him at least once before he died.

Don't live life with regrets guys.

Peace Kid, loved watching you perform

True beast with devastating power

It's too soon man, just a horrible waste

Hug a loved one folks, make the most of it

Sad news.

a true pioneer and legend has passed away. R.I.P

I feel bad for Horiguchi. Lost two of his mentors within a year of each other.

This is really terrible.

one of the few MMA guys i followed the career,really fun to watch, a superstar, a pioneer to the lower classes of the sport

RIP Norifumi Kid Yamamoto :(

Damn, man. When I heard he had cancer I always thought he would make it. Fuck this shit, man, Rest in Peace, KID

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back