RIP 2 world champions or ...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
The hype is over? RIP DC or the hype of the Turkish slugger? RIP Stipe or the Cameroonian sensation? What's your predictions ladies and gents?

Ngannou beats Stipe

Cormier beats Volkan

Dc will most likely break Volkan with wrestling

Ngannou on the other hand will steamroll stipe

Too big, too strong, too quick, too good

I thought you meant because GSP and Conor will never fight or at least defend their titles again

RIP the meaning of "RIP" with this thread.
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

This thread was not the right thing to do. This thread is wrong.

Ngannou beats Stipe

Cormier beats Volkan
This... Thought No matter who Ngannou beats... he will end up losing to Werdum. He has made a CAREER out of neutralizing big guys boxing and making them tap like woodpeckers. (Aleksander, Fedor, etc. etc. etc. ).

This... Thought No matter who Ngannou beats... he will end up losing to Werdum. He has made a CAREER out of neutralizing big guys boxing and making them tap like woodpeckers. (Aleksander, Fedor, etc. etc. etc. ).
Werdum is a very crafty fighter for sure, if you don't knock him out cold early he is very hard to beat. Something that really impresses me about Werdum is he knows how to pace himself, even in 5th round he is always still pretty fresh and thats amazing for HW, but its because he paces himself very well and he never loads up.

Werdum is a very crafty fighter for sure, if you don't knock him out cold early he is very hard to beat. Something that really impresses me about Werdum is he knows how to pace himself, even in 5th round he is always still pretty fresh and thats amazing for HW, but its because he paces himself very well and he never loads up.

He did a fantastic job pacing himself against Cain. The thing I noticed in that fight, was he was conserving his energy very well. No useless feints, or footwork. At times he would literally just stand and wait for Cain to come to him. I thought it was very intelligent, when both fighters were starting to gas.

He did a fantastic job pacing himself against Cain. The thing I noticed in that fight, was he was conserving his energy very well. No useless feints, or footwork. At times he would literally just stand and wait for Cain to come to him. I thought it was very intelligent, when both fighters were starting to gas.
Yeah totally agree. He is the best at doing that, thats why even at 40 he is still winning fights because he doesn't waste no energy and he fights smart. He is very calm in his fights. I remember Bas saying ages ago that if you are calm you will never ever gas, and that reminds me of Werdum.

Ngannou and Volkan are young enough that they can bounce back if they lose.

Ngannou will get USADA'ed and Volkan will get in a bar fight and kill 2 people. Both fights will be cancelled.

Back