Rickson Gracie Black Belt David Arnebeck Sentenced to Prison For Sexual Harassment of 15 yr old Girl

Rickson doesn’t care, he’s all about that money. All the top Rickson affiliates and the directors of the JJGF or whatever the fuck it is were informed when this happened. To the credit of Tony P, Brandon Hetzler and Henry Akins, they called him out, only to be ignored.

Fuck Rickson for letting this guy continue to wear a patch with his name on it.

@Lenny7 @BCNASH look at the entire article
I was just making a quip about the wording

"Joao Pierini, 35, faces eight misdemeanor charges and one felony count, including contributing to the delinquency of a minor, annoying a child under 18, "

"Joao Pierini, 35, faces eight misdemeanor charges and one felony count, including contributing to the delinquency of a minor, annoying a child under 18, "

I see. That went over my head when I read it the first time.

This news bummed me out when I heard about it. João was really a well liked guy in Northern California, I’ve been to an open mat of his when I was traveling and he was a really, really chill dude; a good teacher. I even recall how many people kept saying how good a teacher he was, particular with younger students, then years later the news broke. It’s such a shame.

This news bummed me out when I heard about it. João was really a well liked guy in Northern California, I’ve been to an open mat of his when I was traveling and he was a really, really chill dude; a good teacher. I even recall how many people kept saying how good a teacher he was, particular with younger students, then years later the news broke. It’s such a shame.

Yeah unfortunately there seem to be more creeps in martial arts circles. I knew someone who was molested by her tkd teacher for a couple years ongoing when she was a little kid, 9, 10 years old or so. Fucking creep should be shot and left for the vultures.

Rickson doesn’t care, he’s all about that money. All the top Rickson affiliates and the directors of the JJGF or whatever the fuck it is were informed when this happened. To the credit of Tony P, Brandon Hetzler and Henry Akins, they called him out, only to be ignored.

Fuck Rickson for letting this guy continue to wear a patch with his name on it.

Well, if you are a 15 year old girl he might take you up on this offer.

Stealing candy from a child = death penalty.

Go on their fb and read the backlash.

Last edited:
i went to his warriors cove gym for a couple weeks and the prices are robbery and the class's are garbage basically fitness kickboxing. plus he was never there. . .probably in jail or hiding or something. hope all his schools close down.

Last edited:
Back