Rick Story retires...

Good for him. He still got brains in tact and he's still young to start a career if whatever venture he wants to do. I just feel bad because the last thing remember of him was his head almost getting popped off by Maia

Didnt he sub a dude while the dudes guard? Thats beast strength, he shouldnt have been able to land that......

c154e5e6af29597e5ec967dc01b18a0b.jpg

<LatsRickStory>

Good luck to him in his future endeavors; always fun to watch fight

Didnt he sub a dude while the dudes guard? Thats beast strength, he shouldnt have been able to land that......
Yeah? Any idea who that was vs?

Would love to see the gif

Was it an arm triangle or something?

edit: looks like it was vs Brian Foster, who I was always a fan of
2dj1a9k.gif

edit 2: didn't see that Brian beat Nijem recently by sweet flying knee↓

I will most remember him for losing to Charlie Brenneman and ending the Gunnar Nelson hype train.

I always thought he would do better then he Did, he looked like a future champ or a future titel challenger when he started. Wish him them best

So the reboot to the Horror story in 20 years?

This sucks. I was a huge fan. Story will be missed.

I don’t think I’ve ever met a guy named Rick that I never liked
Hespect

Dude was always a tough fight, except for Maia. Was never the best but definitely a dude not to take lightly.

Thanks for the fights Rick!

This. Not everyone ends up a top level guy. That doesn't mean they suck either. Story was a solid fighter who had some good wins in his career. Maybe not the best like you said, but he was capable of winning any fight he was in.

21%20Gun%20Salute.gif

Salute warrior! Good luck in life.

Last edited:
"End of Story" is no match for the end of Mike Goldberg's career.

"It's All Over"
{{{GOAT}}}

Damned, him and Michael McDonald in the same year, neither came close to reaching his potential.

<mma1>

He was on a fast track to fight GSP but lost against Brenneman short notice. His mistake was not switching from his Brave Legion camp and going to a top camp.

He was entertaining. Best luck to him!

I will most remember him for losing to Charlie Brenneman and ending the Gunnar Nelson hype train.

The Brenneman fight was his downfall
I was in Pittsburgh for that fight. He had beaten Hendricks and Alves so to see him lose to The Spaniard was a surprise. The crowd was loving it though because Charlie is from Pittsburgh.
Same night Kongo came back from hell to KO Berry.

what was the name of his original trainer again? that guy was a total gym bro that seriously held Rick back early in his career

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back