Rich Chinese dude buys 18 year olds virginity

Dude probably gets his fair share of Chinese clunge tbf. A white western virgin is probably more of a status thing in China. Something to bring up at parties and tell the grandchildren about

LOL dude said "Clunge"

Dude probably gets his fair share of Chinese clunge tbf. A white western virgin is probably more of a status thing in China. Something to bring up at parties and tell the grandchildren about
well i hope he includes the part where shes a prostitute. should go over well

{<huh}

Do you happen to be a Chinese dude with 2 milly dawg

<[analyzed}>

No Dusty if I was I would be paying you 2 mil for putting i in your butt.
But the risk of AIDS and you not being a butt virgin... well its a it concerning.
But then I am not a rich china man with money to spend.
I just post on Sherdog instead.

No Dusty if I was I would be paying you 2 mil for putting i in your butt.
But the risk of AIDS and you not being a butt virgin... well its a it concerning.
But then I am not a rich china man with money to spend.
I just post on Sherdog instead.

Im too drunk to understand this but you get a like babeh

giphy.gif

Lmao

This picture is making me doubt her virginity she can't take a pic like this without having taken a dick or scissored a cooch in the past.

Right?!?

When I think virgin I think long dress no make up not dat

I could never understand why the Asian guys back in school always went for younger girls then I realised little dicks like virgins. (Sorry Asian Sherdoggers)

Dude has lost his mind. That female looks nasty. And do you know how many Chinese virgins you could get for two million? They are basically giving them away in China, when they aren’t aborting them. No need to import.

Surprised he is a successful business man at all.

Whatever. Freedom to contract. Fool and his money. Etc, etc.

Back