Ricardo Arona

I believe that his career was marred with injuries and also some brutal KO's as well. The answer always goes back to surfing and woman which might also be very true but to say he is going to make comeback at 38 years old might be wishful thinking even for someone who was as great as Arona.

I believe that his career was marred with injuries and also some brutal KO's as well. The answer always goes back to surfing and woman which might also be very true but to say he is going to make comeback at 38 years old might be wishful thinking even for someone who was as great as Arona.

he got KO'd a few times but they were spread out and I don't think the Sokodjou one he was like, out completely. He was for the other two though.

And yeah, I mean if is still exactly the same as far as grappling is concerned as he was years ago, he'd definitely still be a contender, he was that much better than others, but, it's hard to assume that to ever be the case.

I just made this... Can anyone see him?

full

He came from a wealthy family and basically did MMA as a thrill-seeking hobby. Once he got KO'd a few times I guess he decided to get his adrenaline rush on a surfboard

Anybody found him yet?

Bellator should sign him and feed him to Ken Shamrock.

Can't help but read "Ricardo Arjona" every f*cking time... :mad:

he did nothing wrong, just peaked at the same time as Wanderlei but maybe even worse, as Rampage and Shogun came to.

This is much needed. Now that Heath Herring is back, its time to double up on the 'where is Arona' threads.

i don't believe he ever really said why. but when Zuffa bought Pride, he (all but) retired.

my guess is that in 2007 UFC wasn't willing to pay most Pride fighters enough, so he said fuck it, moved on.

The guy was a legit contender. Would have loved to see him in the UFC with elbows on the ground!!!

Back