Rewatched rousey/holm

"Beeeauuutiful Champ...champ, we're feinting, we're keeping both hand up, we're feinting...all she wants to do is cometankatanktop widdalefff..."

I just rewatched your mom vs the projects, and like her cavernous cooter, hasn't held up over time.
Your AV is what I hope I'm doing when I reach that age. Abe is the man.

TS if you're rewatching for the first time then everyone on Sherdog knows more about the fight than you.

Maybe I was blinded by the typical hate most of us have for Rousey but Holm is usually backing up with most of her strikes. Haven't watched the full fight since it happened the gif was enough for me. Holm isn't known for her power is all.

Rousey ran forward and ate shots. Horrible boxing d.

Rousey ran forward and ate shots. Horrible boxing d.
I remember that much just can't remember if Holm stayed in the pocket the whole time or was backing up while countering. Makes a bit of a difference when Holm doesn't usually ko people and it's WMMA there's not a lot of power there.

EdsHz-.gif

2c13d20a9295bd60ab984d56e0158702.jpg

I remember that much just can't remember if Holm stayed in the pocket the whole time or was backing up while countering. Makes a bit of a difference when Holm doesn't usually ko people and it's WMMA there's not a lot of power there.

Imo she did both.

I rewatched the fight in silence, naked. I think Meisha Tate won.

Imo she did both.
Back to the original point of A+ chin I'd say zinganos is better she ate flush shots from nunes while on her back with her head against the mat. Terrible defence but she ate harder shots than rousey.

I'm a rousey fan and decided to rewatch it.

Some points I'll say that I'm sure its been done hundreds of times by serious mma discussion.

Rousey was picked apart by counter attacking holly. Holly reminds of machida style of fighting.

Rousey seemed hurt more then "flabbergasted" I believe Goldie said. I believe she was hurt mid 1st rd. I mean really hurt.

Rousey had a solid chin for a fighter IMO. She ate shots repeatedly and was outclassed on the feet. Rousey did get desperate right before she got knocked out as I believe she knew she was almost done.

The corner is mildly retarded on rousey side.

Holly fought beautifully. Holly countered majestically as much as I wanted rousey to win.

Holly fought a perfect fight. She let rousey come to her and picked her shots. I give holly tons of credit but still the buster of mma.

Idk if rousey will become the Tyson version of myth shattered so women aren't scared. If rousey wins vs Amanda ppl will be scared again.

Over all holly fought a perfect fight and outclassed rousey on feet. Rousey had a A+ chin.
attachment.php

Shes gonna need an A+ chin. Shes dating Travis Browne

A+ chin? How many people has Holm stopped with strikes?
Actually 70% of her wins were due to KO/TKO. So before Rousey she finished 6 people with strikes in 9 fights.

Ronda picked the worst possible game plan i've ever seen in a championship caliber fight. The game plan was so bad it included boxing techniques that aren't even taught.

It was the same game plan she has used in every fight

You should probably pay closer attention then.
No It really was. She has always tried closing distance by bullrushing with sloppy strikes. Only difference is Holm wasn't there or was waiting with a counter unlike her other opponents.

What exactly was different with her game plan this time ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back