Rewatched Dooho Choi vs Cub Swanson

13 others

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Amazing fight as I remembered. It wasnt the most technical, but there was some classic momentum shift moments but Cub just got the better of choi. Both dudes really left it all in there. I was really pulling for Choi that fight, you could feel that greatness, so to speak. He had a lot of hype going into that fight and I am suprised to have heard so many DHC chants. Toronto was loud thag night. Great fight.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>

Cm4-q8UWgAEiq_W.jpg

yea, "rewatched"... sure

Choi wanted a test and he got it. Hope he comes back stronger, better and shores up his defense.

I just reheated some La Choy and a Swanson frozen dinner.

lachoy_small.jpg
swanchicstrip.GIF

Big fan of Choi, not a cuck but i would let him fuck my gf

Amazing fight as I remembered. It wasnt the most technical, but there was some classic momentum shift moments but Cub just got the better of choi. Both dudes really left it all in there. I was really pulling for Choi that fight, you could feel that greatness, so to speak. He had a lot of hype going into that fight and I am suprised to have heard so many DHC chants. Toronto was loud thag night. Great fight.

<{JustBleed}><{JustBleed}>
I see what you did with your user name. I would have picked a higher number personally

Hell of fight. Cant wait for Cub to destroy Conors butler.

I see what you did with your user name. I would have picked a higher number personally

I attempted to to have 13 others when I joined and was amazed that someone was already so clever. weird that I chose the same number

Seen it live in toronto and it was unreal. It was louder than any concert ive been to by far.

Back