Review: Venum Kimono

Thanks - how thick is the (Sirius A3) collar? I apprecite your help, I'm thinking of getting one.

its bigger then my venum. But its more puffy...

Thanks for the review - I just looked at all your pictures - you have a lot of GIs -

Can you reach them from you personal experience?

Thanks

Thanks for the review - I just looked at all your pictures - you have a lot of GIs -

Can you reach them from you personal experience?

Thanks

What you mean? if you search my posts, you find out what i am thinking about all of my kimonos.

But i gotta tell you this, this one is the best kimono every. Its replace my number one, a serius ultra lite, and i've bought a second one. A Black venum. Damn i like it a lot :)

hey gordinho do you know dragon blue have a link to this review on there store

keep up the good work

killer review and happy you had one cause Im looking at getting a black Venum Gi from rdfc.tv

a white belt with a venum gi =O

Oh come on dude ... That just stupid giving them shit for it. They are better off buying a quality gi from the start.
Remember that a guy can be a white belt and got 2 to 3 years of training ... and he still doesn't deserve a nice gi ?

I bought one 3 months ago. I like the collar, which is thick and stiff. One thing I don't like about it is that the gi doesn't suit tall and slim people. The pants could be longer. If you're looking for durable and good-looking gi - buy venum.

I bought one 3 months ago. I like the collar, which is thick and stiff. One thing I don't like about it is that the gi doesn't suit tall and slim people. The pants could be longer. If you're looking for durable and good-looking gi - buy venum.

what is your height and weight?
also, which size gi did you purchase?
thanks.

the problem is here I don't know if my post'll help you because site which I ordered from had different sizing tables I'm about 181cm (maybe 1cm taller) and I weight 72kgs (155lbs? not sure if I calculated right). I took A2, I knew already that the pants will be little shorter than they should be, but even if I wasn't so tall the pants still would be too short. The top is perfect, it fits me really good. Sleeves aren't too short at all. And one more thing, the gi actually shrank a bit more than I expected (so much even people who train with me noticed that).
Anyway this gi is worth spending 150+ dollars. I totally love it.

I have a really cool girlfriend who got me one for Christmas in A2. I have two Fuji gis that I really like the skirt and arm length on and the Venum is just a tad longer in those areas. I'm 5'7" 160 lbs.

Being extremely careful, I've cold washed and hung dry the gi twice now. The pants got to where I want them but I would still like to shorten the sleeves and skirt a bit. Can any Venum owners tell me approximately how much a Power Gi will shrink if I use warmer water or perhaps throw it in the dryer?

And for the record this is one of the best looking gis I've ever seen. Photos on the 'net really do not do it justice.

what would you compare the collar to?

I went to the budovideos store in Orange County to check out all of the gis firsthand.
the power venum gi had the thickest/hardest collar out of all of them.
it'd be excellent for competition

thanks p_ahn , i really want to get one of these wanted to ask that before i bought it, i like the collars a bit stiffer

Back