Review this house

Clippy

Good Times
@plutonium
Reaction score
See the video

Sexy sexy house imo

3/10 would squat in

Reminds me of a Double Wide trailer and I hate the walls (pink in a bedroom and tacky wallpaper on another). Don't buy it...@Clippy should live in a castle.

i'd fuck it, but you gotta lowball the price imo, because you gotta knock down the walls after

Lol. This house looks so dated, and pink bedroom and carpet?!!! I’ve lived in a house with pink bedrooms and carpet. It drives you mad in a short period of time. But I guess it’s an easy fix. Tbh the whole second floor makes me wanna die. Would avoid.

But would still live there. Just bc he said there’s lilacs and crab apple trees and maple trees in a fenced backyard. I can put my swing under the trees and my rabbits can roam free. And my cats would love that big ass window.

I'm surprised you guys I thought this house was nice - like the whole bottom floor den type huge open concept area place

Reminds me of a Double Wide trailer and I hate the walls (pink in a bedroom and tacky wallpaper on another). Don't buy it...@Clippy should live in a castle.

My first thought was it was a double wide with the long narrow rooms.

I'm surprised you guys I thought this house was nice - like the whole bottom floor den type huge open concept area place

I don't see a pipe in the kitchen. Are you thinking about moving?

When I'm not posting incendiary things in the heavies, I'm a real estate broker. I would say this is a pretty good starter home, albeit very "grandma." Lower level is definitely the selling point, maybe put a nice pub room or wine cooler in and section off part of it for a theater.

Bottom line, if you don't care about modernizing and like the pink carpeted bedrooms, go for it! Can't be too expensive.

Fuck you guys - post video tours of your house

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
plasterby
Back