Resident Evil 7 biohazard

It looks like they went back to their roots.

If by roots you mean, copy off the Condemned games, then yes, I agree.

Seriously, this looks nothing like any Resident Evil game ever made. It looks EXACTLY like what Condemned 3 would look like if Monolith actually made a sequel.

That said. I fuckin loved the Condemned games and I've always had a special place for RE so bring it on!!!

EDIT - Yep, I'm gonna download this guy. I hope it releases on PC too and also on Oculus. I'm so over the Oculus Rift now but I must say that for FPS Horror games like this, the potential is limitless. Even though the quality is shit on the lens, having most of your FOV taken up and head tracking enabled, it's just something fucking else when it comes to games where things can popup behind you! lol

Last edited:
Woah, WTF.

I had to search explicitly for it to find it and it says the game releases in January. WTF!!! How is it that the next RE game is releasing in 3 months and I had zero fuckin clue about it until now. This is seriously fishy.

Woah, WTF.

I had to search explicitly for it to find it and it says the game releases in January. WTF!!! How is it that the next RE game is releasing in 3 months and I had zero fuckin clue about it until now. This is seriously fishy.
Yea when I watched the trailer this week I had to re watch when it came up with the January date....

Seriously weird and this game could be a disappointment or epic...

If it's bad then that's it for RE for me, I'll play the classics up to 5 but 6/7 won't exist too me

Yea when I watched the trailer this week I had to re watch when it came up with the January date....

Seriously weird and this game could be a disappointment or epic...

If it's bad then that's it for RE for me, I'll play the classics up to 5 but 6/7 won't exist too me

I played the demo and it was pretty awesome. But it felt nothing like Resident Evil. NOTHING like any Resident Evil game ever made. I mean, where do they go from here? Does this mean Chris and Claire Redfield, Jill, Leon, Ada, and company are never to be seen again? It's bad enough that they killed Wesker.

This game is great, and with VR on the Oculus and Hive it will be fuckin epicly frightening. It just feels like it should be a new IP. Imagine if Gears of War 5 was FPS, had all new characters, and was and RPG.

I played the demo and it was pretty awesome. But it felt nothing like Resident Evil. NOTHING like any Resident Evil game ever made. I mean, where do they go from here? Does this mean Chris and Claire Redfield, Jill, Leon, Ada, and company are never to be seen again? It's bad enough that they killed Wesker.

This game is great, and with VR on the Oculus and Hive it will be fuckin epicly frightening. It just feels like it should be a new IP. Imagine if Gears of War 5 was FPS, had all new characters, and was and RPG.
Yea I'm not a fan of all new chars...

seens like it's just this dude looking for his wife, has nothing to do with the res evil stories.....

I'd rather 6 never happened and they build from there lol

Yea I'm not a fan of all new chars...

seens like it's just this dude looking for his wife, has nothing to do with the res evil stories.....

I'd rather 6 never happened and they build from there lol

6 was the downfall for me. The majority thinks it was actually RE 5 that did it but I put more hours into 5 than any other RE game. I felt that it nailed down the 3D tank controls to perfection. Still nothing like 1-CV but such a fun game in the RE spirit.

6 was the downfall for me. The majority thinks it was actually RE 5 that did it but I put more hours into 5 than any other RE game. I felt that it nailed down the 3D tank controls to perfection. Still nothing like 1-CV but such a fun game in the RE spirit.
RE 5 was awesome! It was something diff but it was still fun and could put heaps of hours into it with a mate.

6 was pure dog shit, I did like Chris story though...

2 will forever be GOAT for me.

Demo will be receiving a "massive" update tonight.

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/massive-resident-evil-7-demo-update-coming-tonight/1100-6445943/

Today during the PlayStation Experience keynote address, Sony announced that a "massive" update for Resident Evil 7's demo will be released tonight.

It's playable on PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 4 Pro, while it also supports virtual reality with PlayStation VR. That version of the game is "batsh** scary," Sony said. This is an update to the latest demo that came out in September.

I pretty much bought PS VR for this game alone. Will probably regret it but whatever.

I pretty much bought PS VR for this game alone. Will probably regret it but whatever.
I'm not sure I could play a game like this in VR. Seems like it would get too intense.

Interested to hear some experiences with it though.

I'm not sure I could play a game like this in VR. Seems like it would get too intense.

Interested to hear some experiences with it though.

I'm not going to lie, even playing the demo in VR had me like leaning in my chair and moving incredibly slow. My headphones are practically noise cancelling so it's as immersive an experience as I've ever had playing a game. It's the beauty of the VR.

I'm looking forward to it quite a bit.

Just about to.start banned footage, drunk and with the gf, hilarious playing this when she's there. Looking forward to some new content

Back