Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (Out Now!)

HeDucking

Im so Groovy
Banned
Reaction score
RE7-Biohazard-Ann.jpg

Resident evil 4 was a huge departure from the series and imo that turned out great. This may be that pivotal moment for the series. It had a solid demo released for which I was impressed by and Capcom did well to jump on the P.T hype. Out 24th January 2017.

"Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is an upcoming survival horror first person shooter video game developed and published by Capcom"

Gameplay trailers:

I haven't really seen a thread for this and was really surprised as its out in 2 weeks, so I thought to make it.

Last edited:
Can't wait. I've only played resident evil 5, but played the demo for this. Love horror games.

I'm getting it out of curiosity. Long time fan, RE Remake GC, and RE2 PS1 are the standouts in the series for me, but i really enjoyed Outlast so i have high hopes for this.

RE7-Biohazard-Ann.jpg

Resident evil 4 was a huge departure from the series and imo that turned out great. This may be that pivotal moment for the series. It had a solid demo released for which I was impressed by and Capcom did well to jump on the P.T hype. Out 24th January 2017.

"Resident Evil 7: Biohazard is an upcoming survival horror first person shooter video game developed and published by Capcom"

Gameplay trailers:

I haven't really seen a thread for this and was really surprised as its out in 2 weeks, so I thought to make it.

There is a massive thread on it, like when it got announced but yea it went silent.

Watching more video i actually shit my pants.

I'm scared homie

I'm really scared

Can't wait. I've only played resident evil 5, but played the demo for this. Love horror games.
Omfg

Please emulator N64 res evil 2. You got PS4? Res evil remake of 1 (not as good as 2) also res evil zero which I enjoyed.

Omfg

Please emulator N64 res evil 2. You got PS4? Res evil remake of 1 (not as good as 2) also res evil zero which I enjoyed.

I have Xbox one they have some of the older resident evils for 19.99. I've been debating on grabbing one but I don't want to get sucked in and then have 7 come out and put it on the side.

I have Xbox one they have some of the older resident evils for 19.99. I've been debating on grabbing one but I don't want to get sucked in and then have 7 come out and put it on the side.
The Remake of RE1 on 360/X1/GC is fucking superb. Its as good as RE gets IMO.

Buy 1 > beat it with Jill/Chris before res 7 comes out > res 7 > back to res 1 to beat with the other player.

Omfg

The Remake of RE1 on 360/X1/GC is fucking superb. Its as good as RE gets IMO.

Whilst I enjoyed the remakes etc you could definitely feel they've aged. Its honestly refreshing that we're moving away from third person action games these RE games have become.

PT was definitely one of the best horror games to come out recently and this reeks of it. Hopefully RE7 actually turns out to be fantastic.

Got my VR. My body is ready.

A Twitch streamer I sub to got sent this random VHS from Capcom today. They even used his username on it.

So, if you have a PS4 and haven't played any resident evil since the very first one and you can't remember it....

what do you recommend to get? I keep hearing 4 is the best in the series and it is available for PS4. Any thoughts?

So, if you have a PS4 and haven't played any resident evil since the very first one and you can't remember it....

what do you recommend to get? I keep hearing 4 is the best in the series and it is available for PS4. Any thoughts?

You dont really need to play the other ones to play the new one iirc.

They've made a million remasters of the first one so it shouldnt be too difficult to find, might want to replay it for nostalgic factors etc.

A Twitch streamer I sub to got sent this random VHS from Capcom today. They even used his username on it.

That's a terrible video, overacted and seems like what a marketing company came up with cheaply. Not going viral if thats what they wanted.

As a vet of every numbered RE title and Revelations, my plums are about to burst from excitement.

The fact they used his name in the actual video is so bad ass.

So ready for this to come out.
A few other RE streamers got videos too. I'm not sure if Carci still has WRs but he recently did a no damage/no save run of RE3 and Capcom congratulated him on their FB and Twitter pages.

It kind of depends what you want. The RE1 and RE0 remakes are great for more survival horror, RE4 (while being one of the best games ever made regardless of genre) is more of a horror rollercoaster action movie, RE5 still has a bit of horror but moves more towards total action (highly recommended if you have a buddy to co-op with!), and RE6 is a very divisive game because the combat mechanics are sublime but the story is in full on Hollywood action movie at this point.

I'm still torn on RE7. I want it but not sure if I'll have time to play it, espeically since Nioh is coming out 2 weeks later, Yakuza 0 is getting released soon.....decisions, decisions.

this is the one thats vr ready isn't it?

I've been very undecided on this. It has a lot of potential but it could just end up going from creepy to annoying real quick. Especially if there are a lot of ways to die. I'm very interested in where the story leads though. I figure there should be reviews up on Monday. Then I can decide.

Back