Resident Evil 7: Biohazard (Out Now!)

Couldn't resist picking it up at that price. Excited to see where they took RE. Two of my top 10 games have come from this series but I kept reading how short it was. Discounted price felt right to finally get into it.

Couldn't resist picking it up at that price. Excited to see where they took RE. Two of my top 10 games have come from this series but I kept reading how short it was. Discounted price felt right to finally get into it.

Game is fantastic, imo.

Haven't been able to play it for more than a couple of hours but I've enjoyed it so far. Would like to experience it in VR a team some point.

Fun to see some of the RE standards still in the game. Has some of that classic RE flavor in a new package.

Just killed my first monster which was definitely interesting.

Looking forward to where the story goes.

Played it once and sold it. It was a step in the right direction but no replay value and it seemed so slow to move anywhere even when running.

Haven't been able to play it for more than a couple of hours but I've enjoyed it so far. Would like to experience it in VR a team some point.

Fun to see some of the RE standards still in the game. Has some of that classic RE flavor in a new package.

Just killed my first monster which was definitely interesting.

Looking forward to where the story goes.

I personally think it's an entirely different experience in VR. Initially I had intended to play it both ways, but it was so much better in VR I played the entire game that way.

The control is so, so much better in VR, too.

Happy birthday, RE1!

6619_front.jpg

Will be picking this up soon, sort of disappointed that the remake of 2 has died down... :(

Higher power was correct. The remake is the best imo, but followed by 4 and then Revelations.
Thanks man. I was looking online for the remake but I'm not sure which is the right one. Can you post a link or picture so I make sure I order the right one?

Thanks man. I was looking online for the remake but I'm not sure which is the right one. Can you post a link or picture so I make sure I order the right one?
Jill and Chris are the mains in this one. First ever RE game, just a HD version of the GameCube remake.
resident-evil-hd-remaster-english-japanese-378417.6.jpg

PS4 VR is $550? .... not to sound poor but I was expecting to see $250-$350.

Back