Multiplatform Resident Evil 4: Remake

Are you excited for the remake?

• Total voters
For ammo efficiency I liked the Red 9. For NG+ runs after I unlocked the cat ears, if loaded up a hand gun it was the Matilda w/stock. Maxed it out had an insane mag size and 3 round burst. You could unload 60 rounds in no time.

But once I got the infinite ammo though, I was all about the Riot Gun. Just so damn satisfying.
I'm going back to the riot gun this play through. The Stryker got me with the drum mag but even fully upgraded I dont like it as much as the other 2

I'm going back to the riot gun this play through. The Stryker got me with the drum mag but even fully upgraded I dont like it as much as the other 2

I really wanted to like the Striker, but the spread is just so wide. I felt like in order for it to be any use you had to be almost point blank. The Riot Gun had the tightest spread and was great in most situations. It just absolutely chewed up shielded enemies.

The TMP was a beast fully leveled as well. Really wanted to like the assault rifle, but hated that it switched to first person mode when you looked down the sights. It was really disorienting when you had bounce back and forth quickly.

Anybody else find that lake monster impossible on the hardest difficulty ? Ruined the game for me getting stuck there.

Anybody else find that lake monster impossible on the hardest difficulty ? Ruined the game for me getting stuck there.

Definitely one of the more annoying fights on Pro, but very doable. When attempting my S+ run, it was one of my key save spots because its one of the more inconsistent sections, even when you practice a lot.

Back